Voyage Online Today: 22    Total Posts: 85693

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Bug report] 3 teams in Petro Fortress battlegrounds

[Copy link] 16/1616

Posted on 2015-08-20 10:14:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

how u see in picture 3 teams ( yellow , red , blue )

Signature
Posted on 2015-08-20 10:26:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Community, funofking

At end of post you find a video link and screenshot!:)

Some Minutes ago i had a bugged Battleground.  There was 3 Teams: Yellow,blue and red
At begin i directly run to resource and before i could reach the spot where the box is  3 yellow enemy came in my direction with the resource(usally not possible because i should meet them at the box and they maybe just start the 10sec box open time). After they sumbitted the resource to the blue flag.
The points of Blue team went sometimes from 75 to 0  than to 90 and keep normal than at somepoint again to 0. (we had for example 1500Points at some time and it went to 0 and some seconds later(i guess when we got next points) it went to normal points again).
Also there was on the minimap neutral flags which was clearly blue?

I have made some Screenshots and a video:  (sadly video quality bad, but enough to see important stuff)

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD_qud2MYrI&feature=youtu.be

Any Idea what happend?

best Regards

[ Last edited by Flamewars at 2015-8-20 11:41 ]

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2015-08-20 10:39:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

i was there too was fun lol and got only 10 treasures as yellow yeam member lolz

Signature
Posted on 2015-08-20 10:40:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

already another thread b4 this one....with a video
just FYI

Signature
Posted on 2015-08-20 10:55:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

before this one ? check time "iamidiot" yes u are

Signature
Posted on 2015-08-20 11:32:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah that glitch is annoying been for while lost times i got random number yellow  and it is annoying cause you conf fused you team member with enemies, but suggestion so you don't get confused open the icon on left far that look like this (!) you can see what member of what team you're lol and that way you can play your BG ingnoring that color glitch  lol

Signature
Posted on 2015-08-20 12:06:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

check the video in my topic.....

there was several players in yellow...but they had no number...i know which bug you mean....it is usally one person have that  and  he is little bit confused no big issue....but in that Battleground we had yellow team  red team and  blue team     and  sometimes the Points bugged from for example 1500 to 0 if the game would end in that second i guess we would have lost....also flags of my team sometimes was shown at minimap as neutral.....yellow players was at resource 20sec early than normal players and so on.....check my topic/video

http://forum.vc.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=58705&extra=page%3D1

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2015-08-20 12:53:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by Flamewars at 2015-8-20 13:06
check the video in my topic.....

there was several players in yellow...but they had no number...i know which bug you mean....it is usally one person have that  and  he is little bit confused no big i ...

i know the bug before not was only one was few remeber ossy me enter same bg and 2 other had yellow numbers there is not 3rd yellow team  pretty much i belive 2 of the yellow  are allies and 2 are enemies like happen alot...

before but with the numbers...

Signature
Posted on 2015-08-21 13:15:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a SS of what NH means... but the couple times happened to me was some laggy days so i assumed was because of my net... mostly because was only me with the issue... as he said.. i used the ! icon and check what team i was so had np running the ini.

But now with the video evidence it shows 3-4 ppl in other separated team...  or something like that... however it needs to be checked cuz its not normal

here is the image... but i think its 2 different problems

i'll add this other image aswell... you can see a little far how someone already has the resource (at least the status)  while we are standing in preparation time wihtout being able to move

Regards

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2015-09-10 10:08:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

WAS FUN LOL can kill all i see in BG

Signature
Montag-Dienstag-Mittwoch-Donnerstag-Freitag-Samstag-Sonntag