Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96568

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] In Game Events by mods and admins

[Copy link] 5/1218

Posted on 2014-03-13 01:14:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

instead of more forum events / games or aside from forum events why don't we initiate to held a game event that will benefit the players and the game itself by doing in game events we can gather players well ofc it will depend on what kind of event it would be and how worthy the rewards are.. regardless thou it would gather people in one event from time to time and slowly bring back dead servers to a at least much livelier game.

just a suggestion .. f01

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-13 06:11:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Forum mods can only do forum events. There's only one admin that we can communicate successfully at this point.

Regardless, could you give us an example of this event? We had many events both ingame and forum and they never managed to bring many new players back. Do you maybe have a new revolutionary idea? I'm certainly interested.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2014-03-13 08:01:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes,    sorry Mods have no access to in game anything  other than regular player game play.

but let us know if you have a forum event idea or would like to "run" a forum event.

Honestly I'm pretty busy with rewriting the guides (for a couple months at my snail's pace I seem to be using) ... so will leave forum events up to my fellow mods.
----
As for in game events  It wouldn't hurt to explain in detail the event idea...
2 fold reasons...
1) other players can discuss the idea and see if it can be exploited in some way..
2) if it can't be exploited.. funofking does read the forums and might be able to implement the idea in some fashion.
(no promises though.)

- Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2014-3-13 05:08 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-13 08:46:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by dhapa0 at 2014-3-13 01:14
instead of more forum events / games or aside from forum events why don't we initiate to held a game event that will benefit the players and the game itself by doing in game events we can gather playe ...

I would be happy to help you run a Player Hosted Forum Event... Just let me know the details of what you propose and I will try to get the permissions needed for it. As it's been stated Forum Mods only have access to Forum Events not In Game ones.

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-14 11:45:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Long ago forum mods  did events in game , like finding and screening an Instructor account , But this is no longer provided by VCO staff .
Time has changed and mod staff is not as involved in game as much as in the past , because the staff has changed along with rules and resources .
If someone has a good idea I am sure Mr Fun will look at it . But it will need be something he can do with not much support aside from mods .

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2014-03-14 16:28:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

i would also suggest players ask IGG to update the reward (credit) based section of the item mall so karma is more valuable.

Signature