Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Discussion] Some game sugestions

[Copy link] 19/2319

Posted on 2014-03-13 00:00:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by magnesiampt at 2014-3-12 18:21
"The new player storyline should have given you over 2k merchant alliance contribution - did you get the apparatus for 10 ship dodge with it?"

Only got 350 +/-. But i did the storyline in the new pat ...

you're wrong mate it's all bout how you do things strategically and with a combination of LUCK without IM you will always have the chance to be as powerful as those who are using IM based on my experience without spending IM i managed to be a VIP . bought IM from my friends and gave very good offers to avail IM from those who sells IM . like giving away free maxxed sb jewels if they sell me 1-2kIM  it's all about how you play the game f26

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-13 02:50:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

that was true before this patch. now its again a normal game after very long time. you can get almst everything from the game if you commit. just will not be that fast as if you where buying IM. before the game without IM was not playable(if you wanted to be high level i mean)

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-13 06:18:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Some important stuff like permanent beliefs, apparatuses, their fusions, hollownesses, charms are still IM restricted. Its not a big deal tho, we can still get timed beliefs, other signets and charms, but it basically means you will never ever be strong as someone who's using IM.  You will always be one tier below.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2014-03-14 03:15:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

well i do think that its logical to happen, after all it is a company and needs to earn money. the player base is much smaller than other games. and my point was that if he complains about IM and being strong now after this patch what he did before??? pulling his hair out one by one???f01

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-14 07:31:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

350 merchant alliance certs from storyline that give 10 contribution each.

350 x 10 = 3500

2000 for the apparatus.

Go get it. =)

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-14 07:54:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

I meant apparatuses like Ptolemy's Satellite. Getting 25 DB + another 20 DB from 5 holes definitely creates a gap between an IM player and non IM player. Yeah non IM player can get the timed belief but he can't even drill it properly without spending billions every two weeks. 20 DB gap is not much, but remember that people complained about the Sea Mermaid bug where you could create a similar gap. This is no different than that bug, except this is the legal way to create it.

I know IGG needs to earn something, but not this way tho. They should always offer something ingame first before adding it to IM. There needs to be a way for everything in game and then if someone is too lazy to get it in game, they should make an option to get it in IM. They would only speed things up. This way they would at least give a chance to non IM players. This actually works, I saw that plenty of player bought Inq blades from IM, while it was available in game. Non IM players had a chance to obtain it in porto while IM players got it in IM. Yeah there's a small time gap between, but the point is that both players will eventually get it.

I really like the new system and the stuff it brought but I'm still a little bit annoyed by some things being IM restricted.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2014-03-17 07:15:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by magnesiampt at 2014-3-12 18:21
"The new player storyline should have given you over 2k merchant alliance contribution - did you get the apparatus for 10 ship dodge with it?"

Only got 350 +/-. But i did the storyline in the new pat ...

I meant the apparatus for the original poster, not your IM discussion, sorry for confusion.

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-17 08:17:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok  silly question  but at what NPC can a  certificate of overlord (even a 7 day one) be "bought"???

I know there is one that takes SOV in Seville.

or did you mean a quest with in the quest line will give it to you?

When a new player starts they get:
3 - Certificate of Overlord (7 days)

and in #18 they get
Captains Signet (Timed) + Dictators Signet (Timed)

(Why so soon with 3 already running I have no idea)

and from the 24 hour reward they get:
1 - Dictator Signet (7 day ship Aux item) (Bound)
1- Captains Signet (7 day ship Aux item) (Bound)

but once they are gone......  no way to get more except SOV as far as I know.

- Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2014-3-17 05:28 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-17 18:25:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah only way i know how to get Certificate of the Overlord is from the salary guy on Seville. 10k for each one to be exact

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-18 02:12:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by magnesiampt at 17/3/2014 18:25
Yeah only way i know how to get Certificate of the Overlord is from the salary guy on Seville. 10k for each one to be exact

Storm voyage - 50k exploration.

There is also a few quests which give it as a reward too.

Signature