Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] What do u think of killing each other in the arena without any reason?

[Copy link] 11/1700

Posted on 2014-03-02 08:02:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Or we can call it knock out ,the arena is the place for PVP ,if u enter it ,u join the contest , killing each other means nothing but fun,just like the player tries to score in a basketball game, and the opposite one try to block him ,it's contest. They are not enemy ,but play against each other for fun.
But some1 thought the killing means hostility.

what do u think of it

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-02 10:09:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

f49 If u enter be rdy to die thats all:)

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-02 10:23:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Depends, sometimes it's just to chat and hang around with others.
But depending who enters arena, some people just want pvp not to communicate f37

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-02 12:13:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion anyone who enters the arena is fair game to kill or be killed.

Sometimes I can enter and I get slaughtered, other times I can sit there and we have stupid conversations on dagama

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-02 18:41:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

if u go into the arena then be prepared for pvp, thats what its there for

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-02 20:19:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Only time i ever went in arena was to test my build..

and I still died in like 3 hits from a guy that was naked..

but then I have never understood how it is fun just to kill people for no reason...

so I guess its good there is a place people like that can hang out in.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-03 01:12:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

if you wanna ''hang out and talk'' i would suggest a team chat, pm, any other non pvp areas, or just go find a nice little drifter in the middle of nowhere and go in it and communicate :)
in arena everyone is fair game, and if someone is butt hurt over it well then they should stay out of the arena.

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-03 04:03:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I never understood what is fun about getting killed by players who put more IM (even if its with real bucks, or ingame bought) in there char then the ohter.
For me its kindergarten up there.

At least it hasn`t much to do with skills got by lot of practice and/or talent. If u loose in first person shooters, or FIFA soccergame for example, THERE u loose from real better players, at least when u use about same weapons/shooters.

In arena its only not fair comparisments and fun? (but not for me) With equal equipment it will be neverending fights.

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-03 04:29:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by spike69Nx at 2014-3-3 01:12
if you wanna ''hang out and talk'' i would suggest a team chat, pm, any other non pvp areas, or just go find a nice little drifter in the middle of nowhere and go in it and communicate :)
in arena eve ...

Not sure if GM made this thread because someone got butthurt about being killed in arena. But it's not always fun pvp(at least for me), unless it's equal or harder, or i guess it's because i'm used to old "Columbus" arena where we all just sat and hanged out and had fun other ways than killing each other for hundred of times f49

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-03 08:48:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyone knows that the arena is for free PVP, myself and my guildmates sometimes go into the arena to fight against each other just to see how we need to adjust our character builds. Sometimes we go in with friends to do this as well. Or to protect a small player trying to do their arena questline in Seville. No reason for anyone to be hostiled for their participation in the arena as you don't go pink or red named for being there and therefore cannot drop any of your stuff in the arena.

Signature