Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Discussion] what about me? - pellets and pardons

[Copy link] 10/1762

Posted on 2014-02-25 09:33:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

before patch people would use pellet and go on kill spree for no reason. They should remove pardons too  period .and everyone should have 1 time protection from drop after that just go to JAIL. I am glad this all happened .Very good patch

made the title a little more descriptive
-Sele

[ Last edited by seleniummc at 2014-2-25 15:53 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-25 13:50:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem is about bugs or glitches in skills and in siege's and events that cause people to go red named unintentionally. If there are severe punishments for going red named then all the ways you can unintentionally go red named or have another person force you to go red named should be removed completely. A CP's main skill is tornado slash... it should only hit the target or mobs that are attacking you, same with an EG's cyclone shearing skill, or the sea skills of potshot and splash attack. With splash attack that is a passive skill, you have no control over when it will deploy. Not to mention all the month's we have had before about pet bugs that caused the blameless party to go red named. The enticement skill on pet's should be removed completely since it causes the other party to attack your pet and there is nothing you can do to protect yourself from this.

[ Last edited by Phyris at 2014-2-25 13:55 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-25 16:23:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

My important stuff is bound. I can go on a killing spree any time I like. They prevented nothing except the ability to have fun and fight against each other in groups without worrying about dropping stuff.

They actually helped the people that like to kill and loot for no reason. Now when somebody accidentally goes pink or red (or is tricked into it) they can be trapped and repeatedly killed in certain maps until they get looted.

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-26 02:48:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

first of all the pet skill doesnt make you red/pink. it makes the one that is using it. the only use of it is to make you take task so you dont lose anything.

as far as pvp goes when you want pvp use the Guardian spells. if you dont just dont fight back and you are safe... simple

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-26 04:14:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by johnnyx7 at 2014-2-26 02:48
first of all the pet skill doesnt make you red/pink. it makes the one that is using it. the only use of it is to make you take task so you dont lose anything.

as far as pvp goes when you want pvp use ...

Yes, I know that the pet skill doesn't make you go pink or red now... was referring to the many times we've had pet bugs in the game that did make the other party go pink or red named instead of the one sending the pet to attack. And people should have a choice on whether they want to task up or not.

[ Last edited by Phyris at 2014-2-26 04:15 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-26 04:34:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by Phyris at 2014-2-26 04:14

Yes, I know that the pet skill doesn't make you go pink or red now... was referring to the many times we've had pet bugs in the game that did make the other party go pink or red named instead of the  ...

to that i totaly agree

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-26 05:44:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you Players for your support!

Recently we have seen many players come up to us to offer their suggestions, this has been very constructive to the development of our game. It is here that we thank the players who have offered constructive criticisms and suggestions to us.
We will make major adjustments by first conducting an evaluation involving the effects on current players as well as on players 3 months later, before considering whether to make the adjustments.
Problems as addressed by players could appear, when we have made the adjustment we will also consider these problems just to see if they have exceeded our previous estimates.
This new edition has made major changes to many settings, which may require our players some time to get used to.
Up till now many of our CPs have turned to RMs. Maybe, CPs no longer have the final say in PVPs for this edition.

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-26 05:50:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

No we should really be thanking you. Your really the only true igg employee that actually listens to our feedback and attempt to make the changes for us. Thanks for all your hard work man. :)

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-26 09:07:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you Players for your support!

Recently we have seen many players come up to us to offer their suggestions, this has been very constructive to the development of our game. It is here that we thank the players who have offered constructive criticisms and suggestions to us.
We will make major adjustments by first conducting an evaluation involving the effects on current players as well as on players 3 months later, before considering whether to make the adjustments.
Problems as addressed by players could appear, when we have made the adjustment we will also consider these problems just to see if they have exceeded our previous estimates.
This new edition has made major changes to many settings, which may require our players some time to get used to.
Up till now many of our CPs have turned to RMs. Maybe, CPs no longer have the final say in PVPs for this edition.

ok a little off topic....
but does that mean we have to wait 3 months for the chat filter change as well??

AGGGGGGHHH!!!!!

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-26 12:37:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Most likely, you have said yourself this games on their low priority and that's more of a inconvenience, they know ppl will delete that file in the meantime and change that other one for languages.

Signature