Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96568

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Canon Attack/Defened stone

[Copy link] 3/1079

Posted on 2014-02-25 07:45:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

Can anyone of Sea players explain how the 2 new sea stones from TPC works? I know they add chance to get hit critial or do critical, but how well do they work?
I mean  Cannon Attack stone and Cannon Defend stone, which adds Cannon attack/Defense rating +1

and most important:

how important are they and how much they should be for new Sea Porto instance??
Should I swap them with my current accuracy stones?

I couldnt find this info anywhere, so had to make new topic :)

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-25 08:47:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would swear there was a post from IGG in the news section concerning those stones and then we had a very short discussion here about them

but I can not seem to find it...

maybe I will have time to look later tonight..

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-25 10:06:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

cannon attack its not a new attribuyte, it was there before the patch, the new is the stones now

cannon defence is the new one. now about if it works or not that is still under testing with mobs and players. didnt had the chance to fully test it still. as far as for your setyp is all about how you play and what you need them for. those stuff you need to check mostly by yourself

Signature
Posted on 2014-02-26 04:39:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by johnnyx7 at 2014-2-25 10:06
cannon attack its not a new attribuyte, it was there before the patch, the new is the stones now

cannon defence is the new one. now about if it works or not that is still under testing with mobs and  ...

actually cannon defence was in game before patch just as colony buff there are certain colony that give buff due to low MA points.

Signature