Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] A missing patch; Honored fortress

[Copy link] 16/5000

Posted on 2014-01-21 02:16:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

no idea what order we get patches in, all i know is when the come its time to duck and cover hehe

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-21 02:55:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

i think that the petro entrance in the test server was in the sevile subs. no clue if and how it will work but you couldnt enter during test server. maybe they do it like the hunting event. as far as the ranks they are there. 2 npc one for "land" players in sevile i think and one for "sea" players in genoa. i noticed that the genoa npc requires medals not from petro but from a similar sea instance which it was nowhere in the test server also. So far they only way i saw you could take ranks is from keysf75 (that is if they other 2 "instances" dont work) a friend of mine opened like 400 keys there and got an item that takes you from lvl 6 to lvl 7 rank. he tryed to use it and took him from lvl 0 to lvl 1 rank. my guess is that those 2 functions, petro and the other one, will be on cause ranks are prerequisite to equip the 155-160 items. the problem is that we didnt get to test them also for bugs.

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-21 05:33:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

the top prices in IM where the apparatus items for the past couple years. Now those same prices can be gotten from the petro stuff. Igg needs the income from the IM so they probably decided not to use the patch part that gives the medals. All is there except the petro medals itself.

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-21 05:51:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

petro fortress entrance was on seville dock near barbette (entering big room with NPCs) and Seville suburb thingy is Seville tower......and considering that we are getting 155 and 160, in my opinion petro fortress will be in this patch too since without ranks from it you cant wear any new equip....
if im right we are getting few patches packed as one together with petro fortress....just my 5 cents...

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-21 05:53:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

the rank system BattleGround i saw before this patch you need 10 person on each side, is que up system from guild you need 10 ppl in guild for que up same for other guild than you guys enter that the quest from the santus memorial is there where you goin  is copy of (WOW BG) fight we rewards for team that win.

if you dont have the ammount of ppl in server  you problaby wont que up is the reason in test server we never enter those BG system was implement before that patch the fact was on beta and they were testing it is form patch before of withis patch they added some new stuff like the ranks system  more like (WOW) and that is the idea is per guild 10 ppl.
http://vc.woniu.com/hd/20110620/xlzfb.html
the marine BG ranks system  is on other patch iguess is this one the rank system was the only diference they added to that patch for that but BG is something before, i know cause before dic  2010  i saw on chinese server a news BG systems beta was totally diferent  you had to go to pretty much to arena and gm teleport you there, why is not in the news than? and the rewards was allways sov  and  IG, seal,poseidon petro fortress stuff.

In less words im sayign that contet was before this patch that system is the way to get SOV Free in game and in the test server there was siege rank up by guilds  and it dosent work at all if you dont have guild with more than 10 member active  and require certain amount of LB points that is the reason no one bother glith up the  LB point in leader board on chinese server cause is base on average LB point the only way you can join.

And IGG missing some content  ofc when they patch up they need to put that content in for the healt of the game.

[ Last edited by LUIJO at 2014-1-21 06:38 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-21 11:13:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I assume this will come in the next patch, after this one we're expecting right now.

Currently on test server you can get some items from imperial boxes which increase your points. Then you can get these ranks up. I assume they are putting on hold this petro fortress patch because they want to increase their item mall sales since everyone will be buying keys to get these points so they can wear 150+ equipment.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2014-01-21 19:11:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

why we didnt got it 2.5 years ago ill explain u its very simple.original game is on chinese which is why the game is so messed with languages.in order snail to write the patch content and translate it I  G G gotta pay them first.which is what they wont.reason why we get it that slowly if we have to compare with the chinese version is becouse I G G use the Europeans to get there moneys.Why does 148-150 gear was introduced for like 2 years before dust patch being uploaded-so I G G can sale Magnetic ore and get moneys-1 item  148 was used to cost 96 MO on 100% when dust come it was lower to 50 MO with 10 dusts.
When Salvation-Inqusitors sets come-why do u think I G G put Seal of Heavens on IM instead being giving on instances or more on ea colony instead of 5 Seal of Heaven per 10 days.....5 SOH for 10 days=15 SOH 30 days for entire guild.-so ppls can buy from IM- now we wait like 6 months before see SOH at TPC system and prolly we gonna wait another 6 months before its uploaded.

Some time ago there was complains about free lunches 1 free lunch per 2-3 weeks,Moderators and I G G stuff sayed on forums that they give as much free lunches as they can in order to help ppls.this was sayed 1 year or year and half ago when Hurricane drops were reduced and I G G was saying that drops were normal like before.

Reason why chinese got patches and we dont get them is becouse someone need to buy IM to support the both versions

Signature