Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Discussion] What happened to the game....?

[Copy link] 14/2719

Posted on 2014-01-16 16:28:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by 3698741250 at 2014-1-16 13:49
Im sorry but I don't agree to you, first of all is it fair for those who actually grinded that now people get it for free? No it's not! Also it was fun to explore/do merchant tasks for better ships, s ...

Well feel free to play it the old way. U are and will stay, lightyears behind. This kinda game cannot develope and let starters keep doin it the old slow way, and never be able to catch up. There has to be a way to catch up, and thats simply by giving them a better startingpoint in game.

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-16 17:11:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I understand that it would take ages to catch up, but with this stuff all lower lvl quests/discoveries/products, well in general everything gets useless, as you jump into a next level. That's the most disappointing, I mean now when people gets skill boost they pass alot of AMAZING STUFF. But well I understood now that it's not going to be changed which is pretty sad.And well,Im aloner so I don't really care about instances one of  you mentioned as this needs atleast 1 more people which never apears to me. Anyways thanks for your answers, I hope you did understand my point.

Happy playing.

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-16 17:27:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

hope to cya around mate :24smil

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-17 07:22:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Simple to explain. Game is from 2002 .
Ok ? So it changed and now your grind is harder but from 120.
You wouldn't be able to use new content for a long time , without the initial boost.
Same game just starts at higher lvl to reflect lvl cap isnt 100 anymore.

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2014-01-17 08:58:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just my 2 cents...

If you look at the next patch... you begin to see some of the old quests removed...  not sure about discoveries and merchant quest but the costume quests are going ..

The problem with patch upon patch is too much data in the computer... but also  which data to delete and not mess up other stuff.
So far they have taken the easy out by not deleting stuff...  but It appears soon they will have to delete stuff..

- Ele

Signature