Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 96568

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Some Help required.

[Copy link] 5/1477

Posted on 2014-01-07 03:33:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

So I have a problem in game, every time I shoot with my ship I have 2-3 seconds lag spikes and after that game run normal. I contacted IGG 1month ago and they told me to do a network test and then send them to a email. I sent to that email and not even a response till now, send a ticket again and told them with proof I sent the email and they keep say they didn't receive anything.
    Now I contacted again saying the same problem, but at this moment the answer was to play the server using a proxy server.
    I really don't know anything related to proxy but if there is someone who can help me try this method I will appreciate it.

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 09:07:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you read up on what a proxy server is a (google "proxy server")... they most likely mean a Caching Proxy server, or a Performance-enhancing proxy server
no idea yet on how to program that or what computer upgrades would be required ... would require more reading

but basically IGG is saying they can not do anything.

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 11:15:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Kinda stupid, few month's ago they fixed it when LS was still running... but can't find the history of old LS
  But I won't stop till they don't help me fix it. If they did it last time they can do it again, I will stress them till they fix my problem... this is why they get paid for.

[ Last edited by xBlubberx at 2014-1-7 18:22 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 13:59:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Use ping plotter its a free net trace program .
it will show where in their server net if any a problem exist.

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2014-01-09 09:10:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

unfortunately support has a fast turnover of the people there... and employees do not share their personal success stories and strategies.. they go by the script or get in trouble.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-09 09:45:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

there may be some problems with the process

Signature