Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 96566

Total:#44

Create Thread

[Discussion] Test Server is available(Jan 7th)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 43/7065

Posted on 2014-01-07 01:30:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

And will be shut down on 22:00 Jan 8th(GMT-5)
If you discover any bugs during the testing period, please report them to us or leave your comments in this thread, and we will proceed with further investigation. Thank you all.
Ps:

In fact ,if u r using the client(beta) which we provided in August ,that's enough ,u dont need to download new patch any more.

We r testing the server .So if u find the problem ,please provide the screenshot in the comment ,thanks.

[ Last edited by funofking at 2014-1-7 10:05 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 01:36:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

No, thank YOU for actually working on the game. :D

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 04:48:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by funofking at 7-1-2014 01:30
And will be shut down on 22:00 Jan 8th(GMT-5)
If you discover any bugs during the testing period, please report them to us or leave your comments in this thread, and we will proceed with further inves ...

Just bring the patch lol, 6+ months is not enough to fix all bugs in a content update? Where did you guys get your programming degree? Bought it on the street or smth?

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 06:36:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

test server is messed up somehow with the regular servers... cant log in

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 09:12:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

as of 9:40 AM server  the server was not appearing in the start up screen.

at least for me.

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 09:51:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello...any ideea what to do? downloaded new patch and i keep getting some chinesse error,game not starting

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 11:00:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Still cant use potions from pet bag... Hard to carry all pots in inventory for use them instead of pet f75

Signature
My lil boy keep try to run away from me <3
Posted on 2014-01-07 11:09:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

that need another 6 months to be fixed.

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 11:23:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Note; in pst #21 funofking says
Reply 9# LUIJO's post                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        The ghost ship is bug,
but the rest u post is not the bug ,the puppet captain quest need u to get the quest item which called want: Hurricane island Puppet Captain ,then if u finish the task ,the point of world ocean will increase
- Ele

ghost still not work even for exploration.

the task aint working either

dosent work...

exploration still bug and also let me say something if work for new chars why they dont update the damn characters there so ppl can test stuff more efficency half of the fking exploration of world ocean dosent work how we supose to get it done?

tryed on sb nothing either

pellets dosent protect ppl anymore

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2014-1-9 05:39 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-01-07 11:30:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by MARCIOOH at 7-1-2014 11:48

Just bring the patch lol, 6+ months is not enough to fix all bugs in a content update? Where did you guys get your programming degree? Bought it on the street or smth?

Dude if they patch tommorow the game and there are a lot of bugs u will come on forums and complain that they didn't fixed the game. So just wait and let them do their job even if it will take a year at least u  will get a patch with no bugs.

Signature