Voyage Online Today: 13    Total Posts: 87827

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Discussion] ACTIVE [Bug report] 2 types Camera eq; stall purchase- item dissappears

[Copy link] 13/2271

Posted on 2013-09-29 12:54:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

One of my friends encountered a bug today.

Apparently there are two types of Camere Cloth, Camera Hats, Oilhaken Metal and Olihakan Crystals. One type comes from level 5 treasure maps and I am not exactly sure where do other type comes from. I assume it comes from Exploration Points rewards or IM. Even tho they look the same, have exactly the same icon and tooltip there's one distinction between them. They are not stackable.

Now that's where we encounter problems. My friend had one type of Olihakan Crystals in his inventory. All other slots were filled. He went to Seville and bought another Olihakan Crystal from other player. His silver decreased, but he never received that Olihakan Crystal he bought. We assume this happened because he bought the other type of Olihakan Crystal which is not stackable with the one he had. The game "saw" he had one Olihakan Crystal, so it did not send him a message saying "Inventory is full" because the game "assumed" it will be able to stack 2 Olihakan Crystals, hence no extra inventory slots is needed. Unfortunately it tried to stack unstackable items, since all 36 slots were full, it probably stored the Crystal in the 37th slot, which does not exists which basically means the item was destroyed.

I am not sure if hes going to get the Crystal back or not. He sent the report to IGG. I decided to share his story here, to warn other players to not repeat the same mistake. When you're buying something, always have a free spot in your inventory, this way it cannot disappear.

I even think this bug was reported before. I think someone had similar issues with disappearing Timber. Its definitely worth investigating, this is a major bug and can cause major loses in game.

Signature
Posted on 2013-09-29 13:00:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

There IM rewards - I got some telance I cant stack with ones I buy from Seville..

That's a sucky bug. Hope IGG can sort it out for him

Signature
Posted on 2013-09-29 15:50:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah igg dismiss problem since you can still use "both" to upgrade, lets hope they fixed in update :P

Signature
Posted on 2013-09-29 16:50:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

One is the old before porto patch was sold in mats item ( old and this come from IM ) and the new from map sold in treasure item, i'm not log ingame i don't have exatly correct name sry

Signature
Posted on 2013-09-29 18:08:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is the same with the Telance helmets and armor, so yes, always make sure you have at least one free spot in your inventory before purchasing an item from a booth. Thank you very much for pointing this out DSofa.

Signature
Posted on 2013-09-29 18:29:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

One thing though,

Did he check his 3 warehouses and bank? Chances are it might be there, if not damnf75

Signature
Posted on 2013-09-30 01:55:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

The same thing happened to me some months ago. I bought something and dessapeared. I reported it and the G M returned me the silvers I had payed.
Since then I am very carefull with my slots and I would advice you the same :)

Signature
Posted on 2013-10-10 19:32:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sad to report that this bug occurred once again. A little different this time.

A friend was buying Coral from a stall. He had free inventory slots, but he did not have enough load. Once again, he bought the item, but it disappeared.

Apparently the game is only checking if you have enough free slots and gives you a warning about that. It does not check the load. If the amount of load you have is less than the weight of the items you're buying, it will not display the warning message, instead it will allow you to purchase the item. On a successful purchase, the cash will be reduced and the item will disappear.

This is a serious issue now, I've seen it happening a lot lately. Something needs to be done.

Signature
Posted on 2013-11-05 01:06:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

bumped so staff can see this still

anyone know if anything has been done?

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-09 01:08:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

bug still not fixed.....got 2 olihakan in Article and tryed bought other two....didnt get them :(
how can i get my money or Olihakan back???

Signature