Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 92787

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Discussion] Important Requests to IGG

Hot Topics [Copy link] 22/4621

Posted on 2013-03-03 19:46:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, to improve the gameplay of VCO i as one of the best Seabattle and pvp player ingame have some requests to IGG, i hope a Forum mod can make them look at this its somewhat important about missing things ingame..

1) we need a Docker at HI, Bimini Island and North Island, its almost IMPOSSIBLE for most players who are low-level or have high crew to get there and back without running out of provision.

2) make Cannon Dodge Stones and Cannon Critical Stones available ingame, they are also sold in Genoa but for 500 SOV that's like 300 million and too much..

3) all the new Sea Instances drop Windstorm Stones and Blaze Stones, but why for the love of god no "Huge Power Stones"? they are Important for making Figureheads, but almost impossible to get now so add them to the Instances...

4) These Items in the Screenshot below are used in Ship Equipment Sockets but only buyable for High Amount of SOV or with running Hurricane Island for weeks, so add them  to the sea instances too.

thats some FAST ans EASY to implement things wich are VERY IMPORTANT to the actual gameplay at the moment, so i should expect to see them looked at.

Signature
Posted on 2013-03-03 20:31:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

those ship equipment items drop in the EC as do huge power stones

probably a more useful thing to adjust would be the red retrofits drop rate which would give newer guys a quicker leg up than chasing the malta stones which arent worth the exchange rate ...but thats business as by overpricing them they then sell more perfect stones

Signature
Posted on 2013-03-03 20:31:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by MancombS at 2013-3-3 19:46
These Items in the Screenshot below are used in Ship Equipment Sockets but only buyable for High Amount of SOV or with running Hurricane Island for weeks, so add them  to the sea instances too.  

seem you havent run ec lately i have like 150 superior ones of each of those stuff  from EC instances, also Huge power stone drop in ec they should increase abit the rate atleast 2-3 per run that would be enough.

about malta stones to make it superior yeah i would agree they need to put it cheaper, at that price is better buy 1 perfect from IM seller when they are in sale if he sell 2kk per point.

[ Last edited by LUIJO at 2013-3-3 20:35 ]

Signature
Posted on 2013-03-03 20:34:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

4) These Items in the Screenshot below are used in Ship Equipment Sockets but only buyable for High Amount of SOV or with running Hurricane Island for weeks, so add them  to the sea instances too.

They drop a lot out of English Channel instance.   ^^^ Seems Steff and I were responding at the same time.

[ Last edited by UCJames at 2013-3-3 20:37 ]

Signature
Posted on 2013-03-04 01:10:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

As we all know I GG will always give the clear advantage to the IM players. I completely agree exchange rates for stuff like malta stones are ridiculous and should be changed. But we'll see. Rumors have it the non-IM players will have a little bit easier of a time with new patch.

Here's to hoping!

Signature
Posted on 2013-03-04 04:31:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

huge power stones drop plenty from EC....
and as for the 10x drill stones 300x high lvl medal of honor and 500 sov, the problem can be solved simply... make SOV easier to get and more accesiable in game... or we could just exchange 10x of them at the seville npc guy...

Signature
Posted on 2013-03-04 05:01:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by MancombS at 4-3-2013 01:46
1) we need a Docker at HI, Bimini Island and North Island, its almost IMPOSSIBLE for most players who are low-level or have high crew to get there and back without running out of provision.

To be honest, low level players have nothing to do there anyways...

Original posted by MancombS at 4-3-2013 01:46
2) make Cannon Dodge Stones and Cannon Critical Stones available ingame, they are also sold in Genoa but for 500 SOV that's like 300 million and too much..

Superior ones are supposed to be added in the next patch in portobello sea instance.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2013-03-04 05:41:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by DSOFA at 2013-3-4 05:01
To be honest, low level players have nothing to do there anyways...

Yeah, these days newbies who got duke ranks ask for 125 instances. Also newbies get 3x i guess (300k) comp provisions. Its their decision to spend it fast or using normal instead and keep for far routes like NI.
But IGG might run some events like colorful clouds (with perm charms, pets and provision) or zeng he treasures with comp provs.

Signature
Posted on 2013-03-04 13:58:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by RitmaNet at 4-3-2013 11:41
Yeah, these days newbies who got duke ranks ask for 125 instances.

I don't know why are all of those players rushing to upgrade their equipment. They are only making it worse.

I often see players searching for someone who will take them trough NI. Often I decide to help when I have some free time. Most of the players I take there basically don't do anything. They are just following me and not doing anything. Eventually they drag a monster on them and they start running in circles like lunatics until they die ( which is basically 2-3 hits ). Its really annoying. I don't know if they are saving their weapon durability or what... I mean they can at least hit, not just stand there until I kill a mob so they can loot.

Anyways, I honestly think if you can't kill a mob or two in a row without heals, you have nothing to do there. 130 equipment will not magically help you to achieve that. On the contrary, it will make it more expensive since you will have to repair it with IM repair kits. Most of the players don't realize that and its hard to convince them.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2013-03-04 18:00:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

MAKE EVERYTHING TRADEABLE that's the most Important Request to IGG!

Signature