Voyage Online Today: 14    Total Posts: 91480

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Discussion] Mag ore exchanger

[Copy link] 13/2485

Posted on 2013-02-27 20:02:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

And right now the MoneyLender in Quanz is still under the floor where can't target him... that one needs to be moved.

Signature
Posted on 2013-02-27 20:07:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by JAYFITZY at 28-2-2013 01:44
In columbus they moved the docker miles away from where the autotrack sends you cuz we blocked him with stalls and pets lol

It blows my mind actually, instead of punishing those players, teleporting them somewhere far away on antarctic for example, they decide to move the docker instead. Its ridicoulous, it doesn't achieve anything. The player who blocked the NPC didn't learn his lesson and he will do it again. If they teleported him to antarctic or somewhere like that, which would take him a whole day to get back without provisions, I'm sure he would never ever block the NPC again.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2013-02-27 20:16:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by DSOFA at 2013-2-27 20:07

It blows my mind actually, instead of punishing those players, teleporting them somewhere far away on antarctic for example, they decide to move the docker instead. Its ridicoulous, it doesn't achi ...

Ohhh and can they put all his gear in a WH or something while at it??? Load the boat with mining stuff... and maybe dress him (or her) in some of those funky looking low level suits?

[ Last edited by Phyris at 2013-2-27 20:17 ]

Signature
Posted on 2013-02-27 21:34:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by DSOFA at 27-2-2013 08:07 PM

It blows my mind actually, instead of punishing those players, teleporting them somewhere far away on antarctic for example, they decide to move the docker instead. Its ridicoulous, it doesn't achi ...

i agree
problem is booth alts are low lvl, so u can just TP them back with the teleport npc at mallorca or crete
hmmmm..... how to make it so they cant
i cant remember if there is a "goods" type item that u cant destroy
i think some of the old tasks had "letters" that used those slots, but idr if u could destroy them or not, or if they would count as a trade good item and block tp
but yea, years ago i complained about people on npcs, their advice was to use alt l so they disappeared, instead of actually moving them

and +1 cookie to the original idea of a MO exchanger in seville

[ Last edited by seleniummc at 2013-2-27 21:36 ]

Signature