Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 92757

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] pet exchange question

[Copy link] 5/1708

Posted on 2013-01-14 22:00:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was wondering for the pet exchange we are having are the new pet whistle we get from the exchange tradeable or are they bound to you and are not tradeable.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 22:09:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

All of the pet whistles given in prize taking on the pet exchange are bound to the character that pulls them from prize taking.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-15 09:36:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

As far as I know ...
all 2nd generation (urus, hell wolf etc) and 3rd Generation (unicorn, tiger general etc) pets should be bound unless they are in the gift box form as when bought from the guild owned city supplier.

I do remember someone saying they were selling 2nd gen pets once...  but they should not be able to....
unless there is a bug that can unbind them.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-15 14:51:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

The only 2nd or 3rd generation pets that I know of that can be sold / traded are the ones pulled from cities or colonies and still in the gift box. Once the box is clicked and they are turned into pet whistles they are instantly bound. /f76

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-15 21:03:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

can you get 2nd and 3rd generation pets from colonies now???

I know the old style pets (regular dogs, cats)  were/are available if you had a certain type of colony and built your colony tree in a certain way....

let me know on that one so I can update the guide if they are.

Far as I know only the lizard policeman and hell wolf are available from guild owned cities and they come in the gift box.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-20 18:32:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

hmm anyone ever tried an unbinding tool on a pet?

Signature