Voyage Online Today: 19    Total Posts: 91996

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Discussion] commerlization degree

[Copy link] 15/2993

Posted on 2013-01-14 09:51:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

No one has ever reported that the items were available at certain levels...
and having never been a guild leader or a member of a guild of a city with items ... I had no idea the items were offered at certain levels.... .

really the only people that would know this info (if they paid attention and kept track of it) would be the guild leaders of the guilds that own the cities.

so please keep track of the levels and items as you get them...and post them so others will know.

- ele

If you look at the old charts (bottom of the guide).... I suppose that is what the "mercantile value" may be.  but I can not be sure.

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2013-1-14 06:59 ]

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 13:43:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes it looks like those mercantile values are the same as now called "Commercialization points".

The items are available at certain amounts of commercialization points, I know that. The only problem is that no body keeps track of them. Another problem is you can't know how much points your city has unless you buy that statue from item mall.

I do have a a city and it has little over 40,000 points. Municipal minister sells level 8-12 materials, but he doesn't have any refiners and maps on sale. I think those are unlocked somewhere around 250,000 points. So its a long way to go.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2013-01-14 15:13:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

unless im reading this wrong, it seems city commerce and guild commerce are kinda getting mixed together
city commerce has nothing to do with guild lvl as far as i know
so cant a lvl 1 guild with enough commerce in a city get all that the city offers?
as far as i know, guild lvl has no effect on what is available at a city

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-14 21:48:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

A guild has to be a lvl 5 (or higher) before it can even bid to occupy a city and if it falls below a lvl 5 it has a certain amount of time to be a lvl 5 again before it loses the city.

Signature
Posted on 2013-01-15 04:28:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by seleniummc at 14-1-2013 21:13
so cant a lvl 1 guild with enough commerce in a city get all that the city offers?
as far as i know, guild lvl has no effect on what is available at a city

Well technically no, as Phyris explained, but yeah lets pretend it is possible. In that case yes you could still get everything city offers. Guild level, guild points has nothing to do with city commercialization points.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2013-01-15 16:50:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

k thats what i thought
but yea it has to be lvl 5 to get the city in the first place
which now seems like a piece of cake compared to getting a guild to 6+ lol

Signature