Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 83590

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Discussion] About Lag and Kicks

Sticky  Close [Copy link] 15/13295

Posted on 2012-09-04 02:26:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

maby cuz of alts... but u see... no alts no life in vco...

Signature
Posted on 2012-10-31 18:22:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

/f79  since the  lastest patch I get higher framerate at higher resolution. ty ^^

Signature
Posted on 2013-03-21 03:33:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

if i click on the ground and still running to target mark but a mob running faster after me and get to target mark first, and my toon still running to mark, is that also can say as Lag?

Signature
Posted on 2014-09-18 04:18:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

heres what i got

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-02 17:16:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Laggs here to...every evening i try to play i get stuck...not my connection or PC problem, because every day the same trouble!f75

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-03 08:36:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

As of 9/19/2014....

IGG and funofking ask that you use the following software:
It is called WinMTR
it can be found at the following site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/
The link (originally given in this thread)

Use the IP address of 63.251.49.38

You will NEED to use it more than once... maybe 3 or 4 different times during a day, and post a screen shot of the results EACH time.

Lately people have been experiencing lag that happens between their pc and IGG...
This program will show you where, along the path that your signal is traveling, the slowdown takes place.

If the lag is not happening at the IGG servers...there is not much IGG can do.
You can reset/unplug your router and maybe it will find a different path when it reconnects.....but at this point no other suggestions have been given.

DO NOT EVEN BOTHER POSTING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SCREENSHOTS

If all you say in a post is that you are having lag and its not your problem... your post will be ignored!   
With out some information, nothing can be done.

This thread will be locked to prevent people from posting here...
please add your info to one of the threads in the General section already created...
If you are the first to have this happen in the last few weeks... then please start a new thread as obviously it is a new problem.

- Ele

----------------------------------------------------

Also please remember that you will see something similar to below even with a Awesomely GOOD connection:
Everyone gets the 100% packet loss at that point... because that (where the zeros are) is the tracking site and the signal gets hidden.

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2014-11-3 05:53 ]

Signature
China; National Day / Golden Week Holiday
October 1st through 8th, 2017