Total:#6

Create Thread

[Announcements] (Non-Test) Server Merge Announcement 1/6-1/7/2020

[Copy link] 5/492

Posted on 2020-01-06 21:38:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Merge Server Announcement
Jan 2, 2020

Dear Players:

To let all players enjoy better gameplay and meet more Captains, the DAGAMA server would be merged with the ZHENGHE server with effect from 21:00 1/6/2020 to 5:00 1/7/2020 (GMT-5) . The newly merged server would be known as the ZHENGHE server.

Server Merge Compensation

1. Players from the DAGAMA server are entitled to change their player names for free once.

2. After the merging of servers, for the next 2 days, there will be a Double Rate Doubler event.

Post Server Merge Details

1. Normal harbor occupied cities will be cleared.

2. All guild buildings in the DAGAMA server may be lost in the new ZHENGHE server.

3. Players are labeled with "M35" in front of their player names if they are eligible for a free chance to change their player names once.

4. The new ZHENGHE server will retain the data of 4 characters with the longest play duration. Players are advised to prepare the transferring of characters with the least gameplay duration and Silver Coins and delete unwanted characters to prevent the loss of the character(s) players wish to keep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-06 21:47:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is what you will see
 SS taken at 21:45 EST 1/6/2020

So I assume at 05:00 EST (10:00 GMT) January 7th (Tuesday) ...the "new new Zheng He" server will be added.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-07 02:14:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there plans for Columbus ?

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-07 06:10:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

seems ok till now but you didnt clean up the cities fok.DM still seems to have cities undercontrol on zeng plus where is the ddc ?

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-07 14:36:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

After reading the announcement again...
it states NORMAL harbor occupied cities will be cleared.

I think that meant all cities except ones in the first (left) column of this chart:

I have checked cities on both maps... and this seems to be the case.
only the 11 cities in the far left column are occupied.
So for instance if a guild had still occupied a MA city... their name would have been cleared.

Though is is odd that in the Test server DaGama guilds held the cities and now Old ZhengHe guilds hold the New ZhengHe zone control cities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As for colonies, it seems that old ZhengHe guilds own the New ZhengHe colonies and the idea of having one site for 2 different colonies was abandoned - you no longer get the screen asking which colony you want to enter.

Though I caution I have not had time to sail to all colony locations to be 100% certain of ownership(s).

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-01-07 15:52:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

chars are fine, items are there, bank is there , WH is there, the server runs smooth, in my opinion these guys did an amazing job, hell yeah , thank you!

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.