Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 4127

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Announcements] Dont share accounts

[Copy link] 12/1182

Posted on 2018-05-01 01:49:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

oh some strange chinese guy who not speak english and use wechat which we get warned by mod to use  is involved in the bans.... wonder why

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-05-12 14:59:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fun of king you need to get your stuff together you cant just ban 40 accounts for a debt someone else charged back You have give no information to the people on as how to contact this guy and what baffles me more is why did you not even ban the main account responsible for this chargebacks we have seen him log in and chat and I have screenshots to prove it your resolutions team is horse s**t first they send us all letters saying that our accounts are not-banned anymore and to kindly check and the next morning you send one explaining how you trolled us and that we are still banned

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-12 16:40:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

let put it in simple words. I sold people item mall. none of those VC/igg points are disputed. a lot of accounts I sold item mall points are banned, cause of a dush disputed points they purchased on an account. I did business with that account over 6 months ago and now several small client of mine are banned. grant it they are small item mall buyers, 500 IM - 2k IM with in the last 6 months. even though they are banned cause I linked them to the dush with the disputed points. yet that account with the disputed point is still active. now the accounts that have purchased 10-40k item mall are all running fine.

Signature
blah blah blah