Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3792

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Announcements] [FIXED] **WARNING** Trading Point Cards - Not being awarded

Close [Copy link] 9/570

Posted on 2017-06-07 12:21:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

6/13/17 - player reported they received the TPC.. marking this thread as fixed!!

-------------------------------------------------------

All awards/ prizes of Trade point cards seem to have been deleted from the game.

If you participate in the Yizhu Patch event ;
"Take your Prize"   http://vc.igg.com/event/takeyourprize/

EVENT TIME:June 6th - July 31st(GMT-5)
Choose one of the prize to claim.
Prize can only be claimed once on each account
Prize A: Blood Rose Fragment*1000,Trading point card*1000000
Prize B: Modification Stone*200,General Manual*500
Prize C: Original Magnetic Ore*10000,Imperial Gold*1000,Trading point card*300000

You will not receive the Trading point cards stated in Prize A or C!!

additionally it seems all unclaimed TPC have been deleted from warehouse prize taking.

I DO NOT KNOW if IM Purchased Trading point cards will show in the warehouse or not!!
please reply to this thread if you purchase them.. let us know if you were able to claim them.

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Eve
Monday, December 25, 2017
Posted on 2017-06-07 12:42:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

but what about the lost points any idea if they get refunded, had alot on my AB alt i had not collected

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-07 12:47:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would imagine if you bought them from the item mall and can show the bought but not claimed screen (take a screen shot and send it to Support)...
then they should refund your money.

I lost a Lot of unclaimed Free lunch TPC on my alts... highly doubt they will even give a second thought to that (in their eyes they were free after all).

Here you can see that my last free lunch TPC  were granted (Total price is zero)
but shall forever remain unclaimed because they were not there.

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Eve
Posted on 2017-06-07 15:31:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why did we get no warning ? I had many accounts I was upgrading and collected TPC for use in game . This is a problem for me .

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2017-06-07 17:44:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I bought a couple things off IM and i havent received them in prize taking yet!

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-07 20:12:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

so just like that? In the first place they shouldn't be advertising about it if at the end they'll not give the tpc rewards.

Signature
IGN: Lilbyst
Server: Magellan
Guild: Neptune
Posted on 2017-06-08 02:38:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

typical IGG...why fix the bug when we can just screw everyone over ... whole this update and everything about it seems like IGG sending us message: Stop playing so we can shut down the game

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-08 15:11:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

I seem to remember reading somewhere, that someone figured out an Exploit/cheat for receiving TPC.  

I can not find that comment anymore... but I think that is why all TPC have been deleted.

and it was probably found (like they are really going to to tell us) sometime between the 5th and the 6th after the Yizhou "take your prize" was started or posted. 

I only found out about it myself after attempting to receive my Free lunch TPC  after reading the first report about TPC problems here in the forums.

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Eve
Posted on 2017-06-08 15:26:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Have you heard if there will be a resolution?

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-08 15:48:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah well it just goes to show how degenerate they actually are ... All I can see is little to no effort or care for there customers good job IGG you need to learn something from Snail Games and take care of what customers you have left  5 stars for the not giving a f**k attitude (y)

Signature