updated and added further IGG contact information 9/28/2017 - Ele
PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT if you have a quest-line break or a problem that requires a Game Manager (GM) or any type of in game help OR if you need assistance with Item Mall purchases / refunds etc.
FoK will not help you with out a ticket! so make sure you do the first link below if you need in game help.
Be sure to add a screenshot**!!
Screen shot with your voyage log open to the quest with quest words on right half of log showing; as you talk to the to the broken npc
show the broken item in your inventory
show what ever might be related.
** To make a screen shot; press the print screen button, open paint (program), click on blank picture area and ctrl+V (paste), resize this screen shot to "pixels"; horizontal, 1200... then save to your computer.
(resize for full screen shots; otherwise the file may be to big to upload to the support page.)
To add a screen shot to your post here in the forums:
add a screen shot to your post by clicking the far right button if you are initially creating a post
or if you are in "edit" mode of a post use the same icon located 4th from the right
if you have the picture hosted at a picture hosting site use the other button:
EMAIL and get a TICKET SUPPORT LINK : http://service.igg.com/ >> PC Game >> Voyage Century
you will have to sign in again as this is a different forum from ours.
so don't be scared by the error message
EMAIL Direct SUPPORT LINK : email@example.com
Complaints & Suggestions : firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Please tell IGG your Game ID, Facebook ID (for browser accessed games) and Account name in your letter.
IF you do not get an answer after 1 week; see the following post on how to correctly post in the forums and for a Mod to annotate your forum post's title to get FOK's attention.
New RULES/ PROCEDURE when asking for FOK's help
------------- OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT IGG / THINGS TO TRY -----------------
Do you own a mobile phone??
download one of IGG's mobile phone games or apps and the go through that games online service.
I suggest you try one of the newer games as they are more likely to have live support.
(make sure the one you download says IGG.COM)
if you want to work for IGG try:
Scroll down for job openings and scroll down all the way on that page and there is a long list of IGG HR (Human Resources) email links for each country.
Also check out the page:
for several street addresses and further contact emails for Business Development and Public Relations (PR).
Investor Relations contact:
With effect from 7 December 2015, the address of principal place of business of IGG Inc in
PRC will be changed to 20 Jinjishan Road, Jin'an District, Fuzhou, Fujian 350013
If you have problems logging into the game read this first;
Things to check: (just in case)
1) Do not use passwords or account name characters/letters that are not numbers or modern English alphabet letters. (NO spaces, hyphens, dashes, asterisks, number signs, exclamation points, @ signs, $ sign etc...).
2) USE ONLY 4-14 characters for your account name (IGG Registration says 4-20, but more than 14 is not compatible with the VCO registration)
3) Do not use Yahoo mail ; you will not get the confirmation to activate account. Yahoo security is bad or just terrible anyway they are getting sued for breaches - Do not use them EVER.
4) Make sure you can login onto this forum with broken account. Use the same credentials as you would for logging into the game; Account /username and Password....NOT Email and Password.
5) Make sure you activate your account, both old or new accounts! (Log onto website with account that is not working after you click this link - double check account name in brown box top left is broken account name).
6) Make sure the game is activated; (it's a rather old page... not easy to find let us know if activation buttons still work): (Log onto linked web page with account that is not working after you click this link -there is a log off button or "sign in" depending on which page it takes you to..... you will have to re-paste address from below after signing in).
To double check which account you are logged onto click the "account management" link - account name is at top right... then click the back/back one page button on your browser.
For #5 and #6 it is possible to be logged onto a different account here in the forum and be logged onto other accounts on either of these linked pages... so double check which account is logged in so you are certain you are looking at your broken account's information and not your main or other account's information.
7) click the link at top on page http://vc.igg.com/main.php
"click here to activate this game". You will be directed to registration pages.
8) **March 2018 Bug..... hopefully its not happening again!**
If this is a new account; wait 15 minutes after activating accounts and game before trying to play the game. Admin has reported that the new system has taken 10 minutes to activate an account.
BUT, we have reports that some accounts still will not activate.
This is if you are getting the no numbers at on your account info
try going to page: http://vc.igg.com/mall/mall.php and see if your top left information box has numbers or not.
**This is how bug from March 2018 looked**
If you have no numbers AND you have waited 30 minutes after doing everything above only Admin can activate your account.
9) (Other players have said) that if you fail to log into the GAME 5 times the game MAY freeze you out.
You have to wait 15 or 30 minutes to try again.
It does not tell you this... it just keeps failing your log in.
*Tried testing this (8/21/18) and I have done at least 6 incorrect log ins and have still been able to get in game.. so not sure if this is true.
Can someone else test this for confirmation?
You have 2 options:
1) Make a new post showing that your your numbers are missing (post a screen shot) or showing that your account is not activated somehow (will depend on your individual circumstances).
Post using your broken account so Admin knows the name of the account.
2) Try making a new account with a different email address.
This is a random bug... so you may luck out. Try 2 or 3 times.
Please let us know if the problem continues ... this is a relatively new bug and we do not have many reports on it yet.
If you have further problems:
1. Are you using a non standard English keyboard and what OS language are you using?
2. Can you login by inputting your username and password using the on-screen keyboard provided by the game?
3. Type carefully; I have noticed capital letters do not matter in your account name (game log in only). But they DO matter in your password.
4. If you still have problems try creating an account with only letters and numbers AND with out using the shift key.