Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 12879

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Columbus] Knight's Vigil 2 questline: Learning to Trade; where to get sea spirit ore?

[Copy link] 5/192

Posted on 2021-09-15 09:31:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

We need 6 sea spirit ores. The quest asks us to buy them from the transaction interface, but nobody is selling them.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-15 09:33:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

3 for me and 3 for my friend.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-15 09:40:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

Sea Spirit Ores drop in Gibraltar instances, if no-one is selling in seville you could run that instances 3 times a day to get them.

-TC

Signature
returning player on new account
Posted on 2021-09-15 13:06:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can also buy sea spirit ores from the item mall 1 point each

or buy/trade them for TPC at Barcelona Trading Points Exchanger for 4,800 TPC each

or if your guild owns certain cities ( Malacca, Aden, Barcelona, Oslo, cape town, Zhigu) you can also have your guild leader buy it for you or have them give you the permissions to buy it from the municipal minister. (Kinda spendy tho)

*edit*
I ran 1 full run of Gibraltar on a Thursday and got 4 sea spirit ore (NOT using a double drop card).
and ran Crete friday and got the wind and blaze stones... 
I updated the old guides rewards lists since the rewards are switched from about 9 years ago.. lol.

or shout out in public chat... most people probably just throw them to the ground... though I am not sure if the Gibraltar or other drop ores are bound or not (they do not say bound but I have not tried trading them)

- Ele

-----------------------------------------------------------------

edited the note i added on 9/16/2021....
added the following note to the guide:

--quote--
*sea spirit ore can be picked up as a drop in Gibraltar Sea Instance (about 3 each full run)
or can be bought/traded for 4,800 TPC at the Barcelona Trading Points Exchanger,
or can be bought in the item mall for 1 point each,
or can be bought at the municipal minister in certain guild owned cities.

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-15 19:33:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

i confirm you can get them from Gibraltar . mostly got 2-3 each run without a ddc running. dont know on wich server you play, but i got plenty of them, just ask

Signature
Posted on 2021-09-16 04:20:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you all very much for the great tips!:D

Signature