Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 12879

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Columbus] War between guilds

[Copy link] 6/1118

Posted on 2021-06-04 10:04:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello! I have quastion, was ask in Discord but seems it is dead system nobody there not answer... Is there yet war between BN guild and etw... our something like that ? when it ends at least..

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-04 11:01:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

The reason for this war and the reason why the discord server (I would add that this forum too) is dead, are connected.
You see, this forum is moderated by four people (top left of each page). Two of them are more active than the other two. The two more actives ones have taken a policy of perma muting  (or ignoring) everyone who disagrees with them.  This led to many people hating them and the community of the game stopped using the forum for sharing information and debating.
Spoiler alert: Those two active mods are members of the BN guild.

The other guild, named after the sizing of a female chest, are gathered people with the common goal of making the game difficult for those 2 forum mods with the end goal of making them quit the game.

So the answer to "when it ends" depends on who gets tired first.

As for discord, the "official" server is moderated by the same guy that is not loved by the player base + most guilds have their own servers.

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-04 16:05:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well as already known there is a dictator going around in this game who thinks he is better than the rest. This person is going from one server to another to prove that he has a bigger stick than the others. This means he is warring down guilds because he doesn't have the guts to face them in siege wars or as he calls it 'fun'. This is nothing less than WWII dictatorship that has been included in an online game or to name the kid by it's' name, compensation..too bad IGG doesn't change guild war hours so Euro people can actually do something about it but in comparison to that guy, some people HAVE a life. so this will continue untill he will either quit this or leave.

Cheers

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-04 17:26:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

The reason for the war is one cheater, who got butthurt for being banned in game for cheating, so he got a bunch of gullible players to bully everyone in game by making up a story about me accepting moderators job on forum to get him banned from game in order to help some player on MMP win cities.

Of course this all makes no sense since I got the mods position before most of them even knew what VCO is.

The true reality is that pretty much all of them cheated, from using cabins to farm instances, to buffing stats on the boss to farm yizhou and participate in PVP events, to duping FH's, to using SOV's to add stats on general jewels... You name it, they've done it and they got punished for some of the cheats, and the so called two active forum mods are the ones responsible for getting them banned, so now they got really butthurt about it and are trying to bully us, but it backfired and now they are the ones being bullied :D.

Ridiculous right?
:D 

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: https://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2021-06-04 18:34:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well considering he even goes to other servers to bully people, this just proves that this person has issues.
Can we please try and not support/promote people like this. Cause if we look at the facebook of IGG, all it says is DD..

Cheers

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-05 14:54:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just Santa join BN guild, all i want, but this stupid long months situation....

Signature
Posted on 2021-06-11 17:15:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am in BN  , but I don't resemble anything you complain about .
Not to mention I was gone , home recovering from a stroke waaaaaaay before the guild wars / griefing began.
Also I am not aware of anyone following me around the servers . ?? What did I miss ?

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org