Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 12655

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Columbus] Can't pick up plant (Graceful Jasmine Herb)

[Copy link] 2/153

Posted on 2017-12-16 18:14:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm currently doing the quest to snag one graceful jasmine herb on Lemnos Isle the left clicky runs me to the herb but nothing happens left clicky a wolf i kill it left click the herb i run to it but doesn't pick up is this  been happening or is it new Its not working on 2 different toons soo stuck on this stupid little quest

-------
changed title of thread to reflect actual "problem" - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-16 18:56:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Press ALT + X.
2. Click on Pickup tab.
3. Uncheck Load limit and Do not pickup items that are heavy options.
4. Click Yes button to save.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2017-12-17 01:31:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

It might also be that all his slots (probably items slots) are full.
what do the words say in white (far left in game chat tab)?

ps.

sound like you may be getting near overloaded.
When your character starts walking and will not run, you will need to reduce the load you are carrying.
Sell unneeded items like; drop weapons, extra jewelry, plants, seeds, shells, uniforms
all stuff you pick up while playing... to a NPC such as alchemist or blacksmith and get some extra coin.

ALWAYS keep 3 spaces open in every character and ship screen/tab for items given to you during turning in of quest lines.
There are a few quest items that if you do not get the first time there is no way to continue the quest lines.

To increase the amount of spaces you have, buy "enlarge bag" or "enlarge cabin" from the web item mall or use trading points at the trade points exchanger in Barcelona.
Buy Spinach meals from web mall or from Barcelona trade points to easily increase the weight load you can carry (uniform and jewelry also affects carrying weight/load).

- Ele

Signature
Chinese New Year and Spring Festival  -  Year of the Dog
February 15 - 21, 2018