Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 12785

Total:#281

Create Thread

[Columbus] Sieges, wars, who owns what

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 280/37000

Posted on 2012-06-21 01:36:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

ofcourse taxes... all the "democratic" governments think and act like that...f28
trust me i know, i have max as leader... :-P f26 f26

Signature
Posted on 2012-06-21 06:53:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

I really can't understand what Johnny wants to say with that comment....  /f65

( I do know where i will get that extra money i need for guild though)  /f76

Now, regarding that comment from Worm...

You call it taxes, i call it a poltroon try to disband some inactive guilds for getting their colonies. If it is not that and you re doing it only for covering up the expenses of your guild funds, then i feel sorry for you. I know my guild has been accused, among other bugs, that we know a money bug since we were able to gather money and counterbid effectively when needed. What you failed to understand is that money came from all members who were not lazy to run a few caves. But, in both cases, accept my condolences for your abjection. You fail to see power rests in individual members of a guild, leader is there to coordinate and nothing more.

Boring? Now that some people came back to colombus and went against you fighting, instead of having some fun, since their numbers are not yet enough to cause you trouble, you did your best to make them fail set the depot.

So, to make the long story short, server is not boring, you make it  boring, or at least that is what you call your desperate try to eliminate competition in fear of defeat.

Ps. Dont ask questions to which you dont want to hear the answers

[ Last edited by Giomax at 2012-6-21 07:55 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-06-21 07:40:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Max,

Boring as in the case as its not what it was approx 2 years ago.  Challenging times, coordination was the key to winning, team work, etc.  I'm sure you know what I mean Max.

Two or 3 people coming to columbus does not account for any changes on the server, PVP might take place on a friday or saturday for an hour...maybe.  Not like the times when Seville Offshore was a battle zone!

And the "taxes" comment was a bit of sarcasm by the way ;-)  I don't have to make any comment on who and why wars happen, its a known.  However Max, not all are alt guilds or dead guilds of that sort.

You were on Columbus server for long enough to know what I mean when I say "boring", and I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about, so why you tell me "I make it boring" is unknown to me.  PVP with same 2 or 3 people once a week?  HOORAH, PVP is back on Columbus?  :-(

Signature
Posted on 2012-06-21 09:06:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

yeeeeeeey its back... now make it go away again...

Signature
Posted on 2012-06-23 18:22:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

i miss tge fights:( sometimes it happens someone say-ok i die lol in MMP they are all immortal, you beat them as a drum at siege and they still win hahaha

Signature
Posted on 2012-06-25 12:38:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

ThisWasYours took madeira
BelgianNavy took london

Signature
Posted on 2012-07-01 12:12:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Iron Crown takes Oslo
Clan Hook defends Aden
RAGE defends Nagasaki

Signature
Posted on 2012-07-07 15:04:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Belgian Navy defended London