Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 12785

Total:#281

Create Thread

[Columbus] Sieges, wars, who owns what

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 280/37004

Posted on 2012-01-09 12:08:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys this was not a fight about TGE and BBS. This was a fight with 2 guilds who both wanted to have the city. First we did not call for back up, than Viva came supporting Apocalypse that was the time we called for back up. Than Hans was put in jail, so we had to get more backup. And also don't forget, it was a fun fight. 1 hour and 30 minutes of continued fighting. Tomorrow I have played this game for 5 years lol, and it has been a long time since there was a siege this exciting in Columbus

Ps. We are not TGE and neither BBS.

[ Last edited by 8992 at 2012-1-9 12:10 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-09 15:13:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Apocalypse is now part of a new alliance. It is called the VIP alliance.

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-09 18:41:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by VivaFnatic at 2012-1-9 06:16
...spike & dahlia have everything.... just 2 overpowered dictators ...

that's right, you betta recognize

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-09 22:37:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

If from what I hear now on server..Viva and Keflex can stay at it ..players will join just to be different -

Every transfer brings bored players in and sends them out .

So the key is sticking around long enough for change to happen..no one can stay in this marathon forever and be sane.

When there is action game is fun.

Players leave because they can't win or just don't like relations or strategy --or just to join friends who left...the trouble is one friend leaves and if its high lvl it makes 20 go sooner or later.

Then old guys come back with guys from other servers after they lvl enough they feel strong to try a challenge .

OR guys they hate move and they folow them to keep on them..

But the enemy is time .

Its like a marathon who stays longest eventuially see's the change . or maybe even make it happen.

Its not easy making an alliance and doing diplomacy when everyone wants .
Then time passes..and new guys step up --they challenge old order.

Again time is friend or enemy .
It depends where you watch from.

Everyone who tries gets a run..some are short term some last a while.
None last forever .

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2012-01-22 04:40:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I could come back to Columbus,, start some of my old badmouthing **** talking verbal flame throwing antics
and mess the whole balance up!!
AMOCK AMOCK AMOCK AMOCK AMOCK..
But seriously
its funny to see a post where someone is complaining about TGE's suffocating grip on the server
and how TGE will be the downfall of Columbus,,
The tides have changed, Led's right he's got 4-5 years of BBS suffocating grip on the server posts that he
could bump for nostalgia's sake,, and Im pretty sure 40% of them are mine,, lol
This is the point of alliances,, one gets stronger, one gets weaker, things change, players come and go
the game goes on,, and in 4 years it will turn around again.. The game is still here and hasnt gone anywhere yet.
There should be a reunion where old players are invited back for some fun.. it would be super to get the old gang back
Love you all
Diandria

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-22 10:38:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

It appears though some have gotten bored on C and have moved to MMP where action still happens..

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-22 15:21:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

I log in MMP and see everyone I used to see in Columbus .

Even same guild names.

I log in Columbus I see guys from dagamma and old Magellin guys .

I log in Zeng he I see same old stuff .

I log in Dagama I see hardly anything .

I know they have seiges though ..but it seems its euro time server period now .

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2012-01-23 08:31:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

regretably. Me and Viva transfered to MMP.
have fun TGE :)

greetz
Keflex aka Kef

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-26 03:25:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by VivaFnatic at 2012-1-9 10:31
Some guild that can do something and not just a one man army. Worm using worm/skinned/incarnation account. Something happening over there that splits BN & inkys. Lots of things that could get colombus into active server again.

You are wrong about worm using worm/skined/incarnation account, its skinned/incarnation using worm account.
Skinned and incarnation are already same person for long time, but worm is gone since last year, round about.

You can easily catch up who is who if you know people, worm is native american, skinned is belgian. Look at worms current posts, wait, look at him being active on forum at all, in old days he never been a forum guy to much, not as much as now, he said his point and not arguing much, now he is arguing and not even in perfect english. I know worm from real life, and this is definately not him.

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-26 06:49:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by guildmaker at 26-1-2012 03:25

You are wrong about worm using worm/skined/incarnation account, its skinned/incarnation using worm account.
Skinned and incarnation are already same person for long time, but worm is gone since last  ...

This explains soooo much!  For months worm has been telling me the reason he suddenly has an accent on ventrillo is because of a new microphone.  Now I find out it was Skin all along.

Signature