Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 12785

Total:#281

Create Thread

[Columbus] Sieges, wars, who owns what

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 280/37414

Posted on 2011-10-03 11:36:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

So they still play, huh :-) ty

Anyways - I see lots of Guild Names but as some1 who's never played on columbus I have no idea who is on which side (I guess BBS and TGE are still the names?) - which would be a big help to decide if I want to transfer or not (if I would want to leave my server), could anyone help out with some sort of a list? Karma for whoever enlightens me.

Signature
Posted on 2011-10-03 12:45:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I see lots of Guild Names but as some1 who's never played on columbus I have no idea who is on which side (I guess BBS and TGE are still the names?)

Yeah we pretty much call each other that, have tried to change the name, both sides, but always reverts back to TGE and BBS, so gave up, who cares anyway :)  All City Ports are owned by TGE, MA cities, some neutral, some BBS, some TGE, don't really keep track with most of them.

BBS pretty much split up, some went neutral, some stayed BBS, basically only 2 guilds in BBS, Vindicators and Hellas.  There is a few newer guilds that have joined them, but those 2 are the main powers of BBS.

Choosing sides, thats hard, I always liked being the underdog, being in TGE since I started, but now its pretty much one sided which I don't like, but for 3 years getting our asses kicked, I'm happy with it for the moment, we'll see what the future brings.  If you have the possiblity to deliver a strong player, and like being the underdog or possible hero for BBS, then maybe join then, or if you need a lot of help to get stronger?  I see BBS running instances daily, but also a smaller alliance then TGE atm, so opertunities for you to grow fast or faster in BBS might be lower then in TGE.  But that depends on how you play and want to play the game for yourself that dictates that choice really.

Signature
Posted on 2011-10-03 14:59:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wasn't really talking about myself as I already am in the perfect guild :39rab

Just to get the ball rolling. I know it's kinda hard to know stuff about other servers when you've never played on them :-) But looks like Columbus now is (alliance-wise) where Magellan was before the merger - guess it'll sort itself out sooner or later, as always :31rab

Signature
Posted on 2011-10-03 16:58:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup exactly, just like TGE recruited some people that turned into a lot of people to help us defeat BBS....well I would assume at some point in time, it will happen on BBS's side as well...but we will see what happens....GH PLEASE come back to the server!!!

Signature
Posted on 2011-10-03 17:55:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ultima = ? (question mark) were not bbs we just help them out because the server and been complaining on how the server was inactive becuase their was no opponent to face and no pvp so i tried my best with the help of other major bbs leaders, came together and help jumped start so little pvp in the server thats why when i was recriuting i said that if you jion ultima youll beenfit the server it was to help jump start the activity in the server. Ultima was originally a neutral guild but since there was such a need to make the server active again im just helping out the server even though i really dont like pvp until i get stronger but its only really some players 120 and over in ultima that articipates in sieges and pvp the others like to stay neutral like how we were before we help server out. So thats the back story on the war whoever was wondering and also alittle back story to Ultima. Well i just hope that we succeed in making the server enjoyable again

Signature
Posted on 2011-10-03 20:25:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ultima = ? (question mark) were not bbs we just help them out

I never mentioned your guild's name...but helping them out, puts you on their side.  Just like any war out there that ever happened in past times of the known world.  Except for France, they always flirted with both sides :-P

Signature
Posted on 2011-10-04 10:35:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by Alktellumaion at 3-10-2011 20:59
Wasn't really talking about myself as I already am in the perfect guild :39rab

Just to get the ball rolling. I know it's kinda hard to know stuff about other servers when you've never played on them ...

The irony. When I was on magellan, it was non pvp server. Soon as I transfered to columbus, magellan became active and columbus became inactive.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2011-10-04 21:16:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

From what I know in my short time on Columbus thus far: ScottieE:Scevans(me), DSofa, Kravi, CrazyWrangler:CrazyCarl, Kent:SundayBloodySunday, Tokka, Synsavvy, Cap_Glory:Tartaro, cammal, Miles077, Sab911:Dixe(something like that), MisterBig:IzNoGood(inactive), Abobo, Jambat:ThinkLock and I am sure I'm missing some.

Oh first name is Magellan name, second is columbus, or same name if there is no second.  Most are in ClanHook, a few belgianNavy and an inky

Signature
Posted on 2011-10-05 10:43:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone know the Extreams or Blackmedal... their allies or neutrality?

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2011-10-06 13:14:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by sde1500 at 5-10-2011 03:16
From what I know in my short time on Columbus thus far: ScottieE:Scevans(me), DSofa, Kravi, CrazyWrangler:CrazyCarl, Kent:SundayBloodySunday, Tokka, Synsavvy, Cap_Glory:Tartaro, cammal, Miles077, Sab9 ...

Its Krvavi!, It means bloody on our language.
Kravi means cow :49rab
Its strange, but no one can spell his name correctly. How many times I laughed at this.

Anyways you forgot anakonda, shaman, dragonblue, ana, anthoney, troubles...

We transferred together as danish fleet guild, and when we got to columbus, after few days, everyone went in a different guild. Pretty disappointing in my opinion.

[ Last edited by DSOFA at 2011-10-6 20:03 ]

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org