Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 12663

Total:#1701

Create Thread

[Columbus] RumRunnerZ !! We need MEMBERS !!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 1700/135661

Posted on 2008-01-25 04:51:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by seskkiller at 24/1/2008 19:44
I'm looking for a neutral guild on Columbus, but I have a couple of questions to ask. f20

Do you ask your date. How do you do it ? Do you do it like this? Do you do it like that? I only do it like that.

Just applay to join.
Spend a week in the guild. [if someone if sober enough to see that you applied (so wait a while before canceling)]
Stay if you like leave if don`t like.
This how I did it.
And I in it for more then a month i don`t intend to leave. It fun for me. f26

PS: Good news I not a wanted Criminal no more in Mogadishu.
f28 f58

Signature
Posted on 2008-01-25 09:05:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm looking for a neutral guild on Columbus, but I have a couple of questions to ask.

--What opinion does this guild have on Pirates (Nationality, not pvp/piracy) (Pirate VS. Portugal mostly for now) Since Pirate Nationality might be considered a "omegud! bad guy geeet him!!" to some people, and that would defy the neutrality of the guild I presume.
Pirate Nationality Fine
--Where is this guild most active (location wise), I haven't seen many members, and the few (1 I believe), he was in the Med. sea, I want to know this because I like guilds that do groups in BF (which leads to my next question) or whatever, and if I cant get there (well, not being unable, just being far from my work-zone).
World wide, depends on whos doing what
--What does this guild do, I can understand that there is Rum (which leads to my next question) involved, but do you do anything else, like Battlefields.

we are a bunch of drunks, for the most part

--Whats this thing about the Rum, is it a running joke, or you guys actually do something with rum (like mass trade runs or such things).
RUM! if we told you we'd have to kill you
--Do you guys think that someone that could, and will, ask possibly "noob" (not how do i mine for fish or how do I trade stuff) questions about the game would be welcomed, or are you guys looking for experienced players only ?
Noob Questioned are always answered, if we are coherant, just watch out for Cutty
--What timezone is everyone on mostly (Cuz I like to speek yes me do)?
[/list=1]
Lots of Ppl in North America, but we cover almost all time zones to some sort
Im sure I have more questions, will add if I some come to mind unless someone replies to this post.

My info would be like my name is Sesk (ingame), I usually am on daily, Eastern Time, im a Golden Eye ( aka Chevalier )(Pirate), I like to speek as me say, including and not exclusively, random/wierd stuff.

Hmmm I have a boat, and a sword, I shipbuild, foundry-er-smelt, I try to work on sawing (lollol), hmm(yes I will type "hmm"s)

I don't really want to do any kind of PVP right now, and I wish to avoid it if possible (and thats why im looking for a neutral guild), and I will probably never (not anytime soon) engage in pvp, and im looking for a guild that is like a community, there is actually some chatter, activity going on,
Cool
I like doing group stuff from time to time, I will usually not beg or ask for items, and if I do (ask for items that is) I will probably be buying it (unless me and you(not anyone in particular) are in a BF and you pickup something I need(and don't have/have enough of(no not silver: )), like a shield, and that you don't need (obviously)).
you can usually find ppl to team with, in any BF

I hope you enjoyed this post, and understood atleast half of it , hopefully I will be getting an answer (PM or here, at your discretion).

Apply to join, we'd be glad to have you, just read the requirements in the guild banner before applying

Themistocles
Exec Officer- RumRunners

Signature
Posted on 2008-01-25 09:18:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yarrr  f37

(Well... no one expects anything serious from me do they ) ?

Signature
Posted on 2008-01-25 09:25:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by ollieb at 25/1/2008 16:18
Yarrr  f37

(Well... no one expects anything serious from me do they ) ?

What is that somekind o behavior I`m not aware of?

f28

Signature
Posted on 2008-01-25 15:25:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by KingAurelius at 2008-1-25 09:25

What is that somekind o behavior I`m not aware of?

f28

worlds open for Aurelius hehehe

Signature
Posted on 2008-01-25 20:53:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

BYOB is most important rule .

Also we are strict NEUTRAL .

I have to Mod on forum ..so Guild was set up to be neutral .

We have asked to participate in seiges ...key word being " asked"

Often with our members joining both sides and ending up killing each other..

( well we are kinda drunk ...ummm .....at times ..)

We play for Fun and comradship .

For the most part if at all possible past sins are forgiven ..provided you follow the rules and do not inatiate hostility...or in plain language Don't attack anyone who did not attack you .

We also have a pirate that at times feels bad for robbing merchants and loans them money ...*** Cough** Avenger ***cough ***

So be prepared for some ODD behavior ......

f28

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2008-01-28 10:48:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

f62 If anyone that goes again near my barrel of RUM ... DIES f62
f88 And the reason is that is to big and to full and you my sunk in it and DIE f88

Signature
Posted on 2008-01-28 11:14:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

how can you stay neutral when you have no control over who goes hostile or allys with you ?

Signature
Posted on 2008-01-28 13:54:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

You see its all about mastering the art o diplomacy. f20

Oh ledhed, you king of all ambasadors i bow to you f20

ok ok its take my f21 out of your @ss f52

[ Last edited by KingAurelius at 2008-1-28 20:55 ]

Signature
Posted on 2008-01-28 14:20:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by LADYPAMELA44 at 2008-1-28 11:14
how can you stay neutral when you have no control over who goes hostile or allys with you ?

well you can control about to ally or not.
we give hostiles some Rum and mostly they disappear suddenly with my Rum /f87

Signature