Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 9226

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Magellan&Marco Polo] Old Player Returning

[Copy link] 3/277

Posted on 2020-08-20 07:04:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello dear community , iam thinking of comming back i remember i had inquis set on my main acc,  is the game worth it so far to come back or no ?
Thanks in advance

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-20 12:25:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Mr Kinder , The game is going ok now ,and you can get 140 gear to begin new character . If you do quest line , you get silver ships and fun . If you like sea battle you start RMO ,easy to level and on land s good team member . If you like both land and sea , CP is versitile .
You have many choices and none are wrong . It is very much now a team game so you need a clan or just a group of five people to join together to run instance with . Current battle servers are  mmp and Columbus , zhenghe is a good place to pve and build an account .
Hope I helped . Game is GREAT fun if you can find a good group !

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-08-20 14:17:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Like all games, it depends on what you expect out of the game and your type of play.

If you want to be in the top 5% in the next year... it probably wont happen.
in 2 years it could happen if you play 4+ hours daily

If you do not mind spending real money to advance faster.... then you will reach that goal (above) much faster however.

If you want to come back and just talk to old players... that's definately there for you too.

thing is the game now pretty much requires teams of players... and the un-interupted hour+ to do the instances with them.

there are still daily quests, trade trends and a few things that can be done solo after about level 150 but to get materials for weapons/uniforms you have to do the instances.

So time and time zones might be your limiting factor.... it is for me.

- Ele

ps. there are now only 3 servers
1.  Columbus
2.  Magellan & Marco Polo [Most Populated server]
3.  Zheng He (DaGama and James Cook got merged onto Zheng He) [Least Populated server]

"Battle server" is an event server that people are automatically transferred to during event times (from a queue)

Signature
Posted on 2020-08-20 21:19:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

ur inqui gear will be trash compared to everyone else playing, but pretty good compared to a new char :)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......