Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 9221

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Magellan&Marco Polo] [MMP] Community Event - The Golden Bull Tournament

[Copy link] 14/875

Posted on 2020-05-01 07:18:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

DISCLAIMER: This is not an IGG run event.  IGG / VCO will not mediate or assist if there are any problems.
This is a player run event.
This is just a test event! There will surely be improvement and I would appreciate your feedback on it! Please keep the flame to a minimum.

Arrr Captain! Captain! 

Did you hear about the The "Golden Bull Tournament"? Yeah you heard right, a tournament in the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza in Seville! They want to find the strongest and most skilled warriors of our time! The prize to become one of the strongest might be high but the rewards are even bigger! So what do you say captain, are we setting sails?

Event type: PVP (1vs1) 

Event day: May,9

Event time: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM GMT -5

Starting fee: 20.000.000 Silver Coins 

Registration days:

Saturday (May,2): 00:00 PM – 01:00 PM GMT -5

Wednesday(May,6): 00:00 PM – 01:00 PM GMT -5

If you don’t find time to Register during this time period contact me ingame -> lumia. (L U M I A)  

Prize Pot: consists of all starting fee’s in one group

Prizes: 
1st Place 70% of prize pot 
2nd Place 20% of price pot 
3rd Place 10% of prize pot

How to register: 
You will find a new "NPC", beside the Identifier NPC in Seville city at cords -10/33 called "Man_of_Community". He will be there on Wednesday and Saturday from 00:00 PM till 01:00 PM. In this timespan you can go to the NPC and talk with him(private message or if you are fancy normal chat). After you told him with which Account you want to compete (one Account per player, also you have to tell in which gearset and with what weapon you fight [improves fairness] Gear that is allowed to be changed during fights: Charm, apparatus, belief and crystal shoe) and paid the starting fee, you are registered for the Event.  After the NPC vanishes, you will soon find a list here with all the players that have registered(so you can also be sure that I don't keep a part of the Prize money). If your name is not on the list, please comment the list post and kindly remind me. 

The Golden Bull Event: 
The Event has many stages, which I will explain now in detail. 

1.Stage 
Registration (see “How to register”) 

2.Stage 
Player grouping: 
Players will be put into group's (since I know how strong most of players are this shouldn't be a problem [LandBattlePoints also considerd], but there would be a better way to make it even fairer, if people want it to be as fair as possible, they have to sent a screenshot of their stats with their gearset in which they will fight to this email:" vco.community.event@gmail.com " I will not abuse your information or give them to anyone else, the only thing I want is to pair groups that are of same strength) Grouping is based on how many players participate in the event (There should be a minimum of 6 player's per group) 
Every group is an “own tournament”, every group gets a first, second and third place. 

3.Stage 
Release of the tournament tree’s one day before Event 
Here is an example how it will look:

4.Stage 
Event Day 
From 11:00 AM till 11:15 AM player’s that registered for event (also player’s who only want to watch can enter, there will be special area for viewers) enter Sevilla Arena and position themself on the outside of the Arena. We will start with the weakest group and finish with the strongest. After that there will be a little award ceremony and winners get their prizes. 

Why I hope their will be nobody to interrupt this event? 

This community is not hopeless and if we play together I am sure we can have a lot of fun. If you really want to f*ck over people, just participate yourself and show everyone your strength in a fair 1vs1. Also I will recruit Police Officer’s, but I hope they won’t need to use force.

Lag issue: If you notice bad lag or you get stuck in Palenque before the Event, personal message either “lumia” or “Man_of_Community” 15 Minutes before event starts. You can still take your Registration back and I will give return you your starting fee (I pay it out of my own pocket, since I also want prize pots for others to be as high as possible).

Livestream: I also planned to Livestream the Event and eventually cast it. Also i would do a video with highlights and the award ceremony in it and upload it to YouTube.

Registrations:
xStreet (banned)
sealedfate 
_PANAKAN_
VvRhaegaRVv

CoenNL
BatmanReis

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-01 09:58:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

gl with the event

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2020-05-01 10:03:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is incredibly interesting, I hope it will work well!

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-05-01 12:23:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

My stats are secret, like kfc recipe ,  brain will take down strong noobs if know how :-)

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-01 13:06:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love to watch this too... 

wondering about live stream??  through our Discord channel maybe??

post info when you know it!!

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-01 18:38:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Best of luck. Seems thought out , now all you need is a test run maybe ?

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2020-05-02 12:02:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

bump, first registration day started

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-02 14:29:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

First registration day over! 

Registrations: 

xStreet
sealedfate 
_PANAKAN_

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-04 08:53:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

xStreet is banned from this and any future community events, since he isn't part of this community anymore. 

Reason: Scamming other community Members (Artorias)

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-06 06:40:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

2nd registration day today!

Wednesday(May,6): 00:00 PM – 01:00 PM GMT -5

If we don't get atleast 10 registrations today, event won't take place!

Signature