Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 9221

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Magellan&Marco Polo] Want to buy undead pirate charm

[Copy link] 1/218

Posted on 2020-04-20 19:10:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

As the topic says.
I am looking for the undead pirate charm. Or a character who have it.   Its an old charm so willing to buy the entire char
http://vc.igg.com/news/1325/Happy_Halloween!_Undead_Pirate_Charms_on_Sales!.html

Signature
Posted on 2020-04-21 00:17:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

A lot of the charms... maybe all of them? are bound..... and IGG will only unbind any charm (yes even the cheap ones) with the 150 unbinding tool.

So generally it is not worth it  to buy it from someone else. - though this one is not available in IM

with charms; only way to be sure to be able to use it ; is to have someone buy/ gift it to you.
UNLESS some one can sell it to you in a gift pack.

- Ele

Do you know what the undead pirate charm looks like?
I do not have it in any guides and it is not in the item mall and the link from the igg news page does not work (old forum).  I can only find 3 news articles that even mention it  but it was given out when Marco Polo opened along with choice of 9 others... which are all permanent form 499 IM charms in the IM mall... so not sure why this one is not there.
http://vc.igg.com/news/1283/New_Server,_New_Players,_New_Gifts.html
Clothes Charms:
Admiral of the Navy Charm      Captain Charm   
Great Adventurer Charm        Great Vendor Charm
Great Pirate Charm                 Craftsman Charm      
Undead Pirate Charm            Dragon Rider Charm 
Barbarian Hunter Charm         Future Fighter Charm
(The clothes charms only last for 168 hours)

Because the charm was given out in 2008...it was a 168 hour charm... I doubt you will find one... well I suppose someone could have made it permanent back when we had the NPC's to change timed charms to permanent ones.

I think this one was a skeleton in a red pirate suit... but I definitely do not have one anymore.

Signature