Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 9221

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Magellan&Marco Polo] Long time player since 2006 stuck in 155 gear

[Copy link] 6/650

Posted on 2020-03-03 01:07:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing since 2006 it's 2020 I have barely made any progress and when I do it seems that you make the game even harder... I've spent over 6k USD in this game and I don't even have a apperatus thing or a faith this game is not getting better it's getting worse.. I'm not going anywhere but really this is rediculase igg FOK help me out here atleast put me in 160 gear so u can play this damn game and not get killed in freak desolated vally in 155 gear. Why make this game so challenging for everyone atleast put some rewards for spending time in this game that seems to be slowly getting worse and killing any new source of new player which = more profit for u igg what's better less players less popularity in game and few players spending IM ORa while new fan base aded to this game which would provide a much bigger profit. It's human nature when I play this game for 4 months I get no reward for upgrading character stays or gear where is my motivation to play??

Signature
RevengeXxX... Sadly
Posted on 2020-03-03 01:10:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sincerely RevengeXxX long time loyal player

Signature
RevengeXxX... Sadly
Posted on 2020-03-03 03:59:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

The only problem with 160 gear is the extremely difficult Lake Mithrils. They have changed the drop rate by a lot, and now Lake Mithrils are extremely overprices to buy (around 3 billion silver from players) or extremely hard to find from maps.

The most irritating part is, that 165 gear is way cheaper to make than 160 gear. FOK you must fix Lake Mithril drops from maps. This is no fun!

Also the requirements are not fair for 160 gear. If have 155 Export -> you need 8 Lake Mithrils. If you have 155 Defence -> you need 12 Lake Mithrils!! this is atleast 8-12 billion silver needed EXTRA just because of Defence set.

FOK please increase Lake Mithrils from maps!

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-03 04:07:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

isnt revenge the dude who curse all day in public and has his ship named very weird?

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2020-03-03 11:06:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

6k im and still 155 gear... wow for me with that ammount of IM i would put my alt 148 gear into 160 full to be honest, try to spend ur IM in usefull stuff to improve, not for refines, since it is easy to get/buy . Just an advice

Signature
Posted on 2020-03-03 19:20:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well anyone who has crossed paths with that player know he's full of BS.
He's one of the few i have shielded ingame, and the reason is cause instead of playing the game, he prefers to whine for free stuff or insult everyone around him.

I farmed, and probably most of the players did ingame for their gears, anyone who spends IM with the game need to make the right choices or they just throwing Money out of the window. IM points sell for 7kk, even only 2k IM he could be in 160 (from 155) if wanted to.

Signature
Old player same drive
Posted on 2020-03-07 10:45:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

you play like an idiot that's why. I've spent 13% that amount from 140 to 160 in less than a year since I came back + 35 DB

Signature