Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 9149

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Magellan&Marco Polo] need to join a guild - to do guild quests

[Copy link] 5/239

Posted on 2019-11-07 15:49:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello my ingame name is cowpatty im with the England alliance I would like to join a guild need to do the quest leveling up

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-08 12:05:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

You do not say exactly what level you are but  if you are a new player be sure to follow the guides (there are many confusing spots in the beginner quests).

link to list of guides - and order of quest lines to do

if you are a first time player - even though its a long read - read through the first few pages and follow the guide as you do the quests (helpful hints are included in guide) ;

New / Beginning Player Start and Quest Line Guide

have fun!

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-09 00:31:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

im at level 136 its called novice growth task: leveling up

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-09 14:35:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

AHH  ok
so you are looking to join a guild so you can do the quests from inside the guild hall.

Since no one has invited you from the forum so far... try talking in game, in public chat asking if any guild is accepting a level 136 player... and mention you want to do the (industrial, economic permits etc) guild hall quests.
(the quest named "leveling up" is specifically for agriculture permits)

Link to quests

(you may have to change alliances to what ever alliance the guild that answers is in)

I think that you can not do these tasks after you reach profession level 150....(my lvl 155 can not access the quests).......can someone confirm this and Ill update that guide.

(ug so many pictures missing... might just update the text)

- Ele

ps. I know none of the links on that guide will work  - they link to the old forum so you will have to scroll.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-09 16:57:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok I tried to use the public chat but said my rank is to low cannot use the duke

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-10 16:06:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have updated the beginner guide to make the how to use chat part more clear.

link

here is the new wording:

How to speak in Public chat (ie. the Common Chat Channel)

You will need the noble rank/title of Baron (level 6) to be able to talk in the "common chat channel" which is the 2nd screen of Public chat and the most used chat screen.  This screen can be read in every scene in game. So after you do the first few quests and you enter the city do the following;

I suggest you buy your rank/ noble title before you reach #35 while you are in Athens (perhaps while doing #21 if you have the coin)...

Noble Titles require Reputation, Amity and silver coin;

1) Click the super honor certificate and get 500,000 Reputation

2) Go buy Noble titles up to level 6 at Aiolia or see the below linked guide for changing nationalities, and cost of each level of rank.
Noble Titles; Nationality; Amity; Empires; City Leaders for titles
http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=83&ctid=15487&fcp=10

You will need to buy Amity (1x) at the "Official" to get to be able to purchase level 6 Noble Title. (purchased amity disappears in 10 game days - Approximately; 4 hours)
You can also get amity for killing certain ships (see linked guide above)

Buying Amity and the Noble Titles up to level 6 (Baron) will cost 465,000 coin***

Amity Purchase price @ Official;
5 points of Amity (1 purchase) = 10,000 silver coin; needed for level 6
*** based on starting amity of +50 for Greece which is "normal" for a new character.

In the character stats screen (ctrl+c) > Society tab;

Click the Green circled area to see your current rank.
   The letters will be green. Red letters are ranks yet to be bought.
Amity is shown in the Red circled area.
Reputation is in Blue circled area

Raise your noble title/rank when ever you can
Buy noble rank, and the amity for the rank, when ever you can afford it.  You have to have noble rank to wear some of the uniforms and use some of the weapons in game and to equip the "belief item you get free from timed prizes or pick up in drifters.
** you may not need reputation or noble rank to wear the profession uniforms or use the profession weapons 120 and below..By the time I was in 120 gear I was already a Baron... but never had any trouble equipping profession gear from the quests.  You may? need level 12 to equip level 140 gear.

(Don't worry this beginner quest line will have you buy your rank once in #27, so you will see how it is done)

ps.
IGG changed the chat permissions long ago to keep illegal coin sellers from making new characters and spamming the channel.

Signature