Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 9013

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Magellan&Marco Polo] Warehouse items not "pulling down"

Hot Topics [Copy link] 22/1150

Posted on 2016-11-29 08:37:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

The reason you are having troubles posting an image:
I had assumed you would save the picture to your hard drive as it is much simpler.

1) to post pictures from hard drive use the "upload image" button 4th from right
2) to post pictures from a hosting site (ie somewhere on the internet) use the "insert an image" button 5th from right.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to see the names of the items that you need to pull down

here are the steps:

1) go to the warehouse
2) click on warehouse manager

3) click on "prize taking" (in above picture)

4) click on "settle prize taking process" (above picture)
4a) scroll to the bottom of that screen

it will look something like this:

If there are any yellow words, click one of the lines of yellow words.
The window should then take you to another window where you can click the word "back"
then click another yellow line of words
then click "back"
then click another yellow line of words
then click "back"

etc etc...
until there are no lines of yellow words left.

**if you are unable to do this then we definitely want a screen shot like the one above**

Now; either click the red X or click away from the ware house manager and get back to the 2nd screen:
 it will look like this:

Select the bottom words "Please help me to check if there is any new prize"

another screen pops up:

Click "back"

1) click "settle prize taking process" again.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the window

IF there are any yellow lines of words complete the same steps as above until they are all gone.

Repeat until all items are gone from the "settle prize taking screen" AND no more will show after you click "help me to check whether there is a new prize".

NOW.......

go back to the warehouse 2nd screen

1) Choose "Prize-taking"
2) open both your character items or article screen and ship article screen [Ctrl +C][Ctrl + z]
2) on this next warehouse window there should be items in yellow words - click the item you want
(sorry, no picture,  I'm not showing you my stuff here  *grin)

You may have to scroll down or even go to the next page to see the item you want to claim.

** make sure you have empty spaces on both your character and ship and that you have enough extra load (weight) to spare.

If you click an item from this "Prize-taking" screen but do not see it appear in the character or ship screens;

Look at the white public chat
you will see words telling you if you received an item or not:

IF there is an error message here...
MAKE a screen shot.

IF you get a pop up error screen - make a screen shot!

THEN go back and make a screen shot of the yellow worded item that would not pull down to your character.

Please let us know if everything works or not!!

- Ele

Signature
China; National Day / Golden Week Holiday
October 1st through 8th, 2017
Posted on 2016-12-04 02:19:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I get the settle prize taking process which i do after which when I go to claim prize it shows none.

Signature
Posted on 2016-12-04 13:55:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

You said previously that you have 3 items that will show in pirze taking that will not pull down.
So those items will probably be stuck there for ever.

As for free lunch, after it is done you should then get 5 lines of white chat (3 for the invisible items then 2 for the free lunch items)
 are you not getting those?

The only thing I can think of is that you are doing something in the free lunch claim process incorrectly.
Though you said before you were following the steps exactly. 

let us know how it goes this free lunch which starts Sunday 11:00 GMT (6:00 EST) and ends Monday 02:00 GMT (21:00 EST)

More questions;

Are you able to buy regular IM items and pull them down? (not from the in game system.. I mean from the regular web pages)

- Ele

Signature
China; National Day / Golden Week Holiday
October 1st through 8th, 2017