Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 9236

Total:#26

Create Thread

[Magellan&Marco Polo] Farewell to DynastyM

Hot Topics [Copy link] 25/4194

Posted on 2015-04-06 07:36:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well alestorm... Maybe  not everyone think the way you or your friends does... Or simply , they dont like pvp.. I dont understand what is so important for you to care what they do with their lifes in a game, if they pvp or not, if they leave a server or not...
For example, Hellas goes to every siegue, and that doesnt mean we go pvp daily or we kill people who is farming pirate or running DD card, as difference as your guild or alliance does, coz you think its right , and we dont. And actually about doing things to get strong, when monyca was working for her rank, she always asked for white flag and shared "drops", and once she was done, she started to go and bother everyone and not lettting them grow... So if you ask me thats its ok? Well its your choice, and I wont change anything even if I disagree with that cos I believe If you respected me I will act the same way with you. And as far as I know we still have "150 more invites that your side?" right ? so i think 10 people leaving doesnt change anything. f26

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-06 11:18:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by BADRELIGION2 at 2015-4-6 08:36
I dont understand what is so important for you to care what they do with their lifes in a game, if they pvp or not, if they leave a server or not...

no one care about what they do with their lives that is their business.... i pointing the reason why they left as i said, is not pvp is cause they wanna farm stuff with not competition at all and if they lose lose for the minimum...  please don't talk about monyca,  the tread is about DM and what they did.

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-06 22:01:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Plz Luijo this thread is about me saying good bye to DM and moving on to another server which i may move to shorty for the trolls and lols i hope they own barcelona.

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-07 06:01:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes tell me also what can I talk about or not...

Signature
Posted on 2015-04-07 09:35:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

?m148

I have no popcorn so I eat Noodles.

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2015-04-08 08:58:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I threw rice at them in celebration on there arrival to Degama. If you want you can join them and have a sack ready for next time they move

Signature