Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 9013

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Magellan&Marco Polo] [Magellan and Marco Polo] LFG and Instance matching thread

Sticky   [Copy link] 1/1990

Posted on 2012-07-29 15:54:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome to the Magellan and Marco Polo LFG and Instance matching thread.
The idea of this thread is to provide players with an easy to find and read place to post their LFG requests instead of having to rely on the public chat lottery.

To sumbit your LFG post, simply reply to this thread with a post in the following format (posts which follow this format will be hereafter refered to as "LFG posts"):

Post Title: Level X [profession/role(DPS, healer, tank, etc.)] LFG for [activity/Instance name]
Post Body: More RELEVANT information about your char, eg. what kind of gear you currently have, when are you available and what do you need the activity for.

Please make sure you avoid ambiguity and try to ensure your post has as few grammatical errors as possible. Oh and be respectful :)

Good Example:
Post title: Level 140 AB needs help with Polar Tundra Elite
Post Author: i_like_cheesecake_icecream
Post Body:
I have full level 130 land equipment, as skilling aids I also have a Refined Fatal Cross Gun.
I'm available from 13:30-17:00 EDT (GMT+4) on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays and from 12:00-19:00 EDT (GMT+4) on Sundays.
I need 2 level 140 uniform drops, 1 level 140 weapon drop and 3 level 140 helmet drops.
I do not have a Polar Tundra EliteS Pass.

Bad Example:
Post title: need helps becase Polar Thundra
Post Author: ehmergherd
Post Body:
I AB wanting, dimand helps Polar Thundra.
I pley gejm any times. I wish dropps for born new sword.

Please, do not reply to this with non-LFG posts. Please use this thread as a discussion thread: http://forum.vc.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=54820

Signature
Posted on 2014-03-19 07:55:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Are people still using this thread?

I'd like to let people know I am looking for a (daily) team for PB.

Post title Level 151 CP LFG for Portobello Bay (land)
Post Author SirSunshine
Post Body
I have 6x 148, 1x 150 (armor) and 1x fallen (necklace) equipment, as skilling aids I also have a Refined Gun + Axe.
I'm available mostly every day in the evening at EU time (depending on whatever meetings I have for work)
I need drops for fallen and inquisitor gears :-)

Signature