Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 8077

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Da Gama+James Cook] Something old but also gold - for the people i once knew.

[Copy link] 4/634

Posted on 2016-01-04 07:52:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well hello there DaGamma!

Forgot my account creds so here i am again after..many years. I do not know if there is anyone left but if there are, here are some gems from the time where having a Red Dragon Sword was actually considered as something uber.

Enjoy...or not. Peace!

Defeat :(

Valkyres

The Order

Hauling goods

Fallen Angels

Oblivion

Something that was called WasabiWall :D

Because Shogun had dat ring everyone wanted :)

The Order´s first dragons

Signature
Posted on 2016-01-04 08:00:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

darn  those were ancient times. The Order times were fun as hell. Was bloody nice to see myself again in lvl 10 uni :19rab

Signature
Posted on 2016-01-04 08:01:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

oh and Jean Gray in chat ..... man those were nice times.

Signature
Posted on 2016-01-05 01:09:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

some good old times lol :))))))))))

Signature
Posted on 2016-01-18 20:06:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

i remember almost all of that era and u had a good group i am in contact with some of them and a handful still play if u know miss miracle then he took the reigns after denarim stopped playing n was gifted his toon about 3 yrs thou it wasn't much of an upgrade for him as he was all sea battle. MMP is a far more interesting server than dagama for stmulation purposes but if u want to get in contact with MM, i have his skype. He might put u thru to denarim.(old leader) or some others u know, i also have a handful of other TO members but not sure they were their in the earliest days.

Not sure who he gave guild too but seemed to be running a while back when i visited dagama. Much the same mfr majority of ppl in thos photos but alot of friendly n familiar faces there. Game has evolved into a fantasy based hack n slash almost solely living of pvp for entertainment but there is a lot of people u could still track down from TO prolly not valkyries tho. welcome back. maybe ill find my old HD n upload next time. dem sieges were back b4 cheaters were rampant, good times.

Signature