Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 8078

Total:#91

Create Thread

[Da Gama+James Cook] DAGAMA we are dying slowly, slowly ,the time passes

Hot Topics [Copy link] 90/15014

Posted on 2012-04-02 17:20:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good old dagama f01  , remember the days when it was one of the hottest servers ? remember the oldest guilds in game  ? Do you think our server will be shuted down ? Is the WHOLE game dying ?  Many questions , but wheres the answer of all these. As i hear just many players are leaving next transfer , i dont have a clue if theres 150 players online on our server.

"Online Members - Total 46 Online Member(s) - Most number of users ever online was 735 on 2009-2-24. " , that was 2 years ago lmao. Yes the game isnt as before and won't be anymore , never and its sad :)

[ Last edited by nuar228 at 2012-4-2 18:23 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-02 21:20:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Which server are they going to ?

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-03 00:33:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

MMP............

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-03 03:06:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Poor Columbus and Degama will be Ghost towns...

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-03 05:18:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

well this is kind of a continuation of the poll/post about colombus also... the situation is identical, and yes most if not all transfers will come to MMP, maybe acording to some the MMP has solve all the game problems and thats why all are coming here... no they are not getting out of colombus and dagama cause of lack of sieges and pvp it must be something else. but its ok its better for us here in MMP, more people more fun at sieges

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-03 06:40:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Be aware MMP is full..they may not let transfers into MMP ..

Did anyone bother to ASK if they transfers would even happen ?

Last I looked..

Columbus transfer in...Dagamma transfer in..

MMP only transfers out..

so unless everyone is running to Columbus from Dagamma ?

OR IGG went insane and changed it ?

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2012-04-03 07:29:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

MMP only transfers out = another horde of high lvl players quit this game in dagama and colombus

think twice IGG

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-03 08:33:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by ledhed at 2012-4-3 07:40
Be aware MMP is full..they may not let transfers into MMP ..

Did anyone bother to ASK if they transfers would even happen ?

Last I looked..

Columbus transfer in...Dagamma transfer in..

MMP onl ...

what happend to no merge only transfer cause of the freedome of choise.... so now you agree on no transfers in MMP and that is ok for you in terms of letting players decide where to go and not do merge where they are forced to...
correct me plz if i understand something wrong in what you say, just those 2 statements of yours here and in the other post do not agree with each other...
and i think that yes IGG does not do any transfer cause of this, i think they need time to think what to do with the situation in Colombus and Dagama and if they deside a merge they need again time to prepare it. thats why they dont do transfers, they know that it will be to late after that for the merge to succeed. and theoreticly the have no legit reason to say no transfer to MMP thats why they dont do transfer atm.. but maybe i am wrong who knows

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-03 09:47:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

i dont want stay in dagama... or ill quit this game..... i havnet quit cause my friend sanctus is letting me play his char for sieges, opotherwise i will quit due to boredom nobosddy sell vulcans i done all ican get in sb gear there....

i want to go to MMP.... tired of ****ing boredom. and so many will quit too.

you have to buy vulcans from colony cause nobody buy and the jugg that want to sell me sell to juggs only.... it sucks.

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-03 10:22:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well its clear and we should stop hide our eyes , IF IGG dont do something , we should do ! Theres no way you grow up stronger and having fun in these servers exept MMP without IM or players.
1-You cannot find team for instances
2- even if you found there are not many players strong enough to pass all bosses
3- the stronger players already got teams and these teams are not much
4- you cannot find refines , mats etc... seville have no more then 20 stalls
5- its even hell now to find ordinary refines what about superior or PERFECTS ?
6- Many players keep quiting  or transfering

What sence did you make from all of this ?

Signature