Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 8078

Total:#77

Create Thread

[Da Gama+James Cook] HISTORY of DAGAMA

Hot Topics [Copy link] 76/15294

Posted on 2011-10-09 08:22:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

At start there was a lot of Heavy worker in dagama  well many guild rise up Black Knights  Myth(Heaven), Old Sea Dogs, Sea Hawks ect ect.... many other too i rember when buca went to bf  he played EQ  for long so we been tired of land battle play a bit he was in most of bf  and he told me he see only 2 player that enter and board the bosess those where in Heaven(Myth)  those 2 player were Tsunami and LeOnArDoJiN then he saw  some players
1 was SilberWeide in that time the competion was for non chinese player  cause most of player dont know wich way to take chinese player were smart and know how to make coins, Leo and Tsunami invite bucanero to his guild so Bucanero left old guild Legionarios and joined  Myth of r Heaven  for the first siege in dagama siege in Cape Tonw  the hostility started when  LeO and Tsunami were Pirate kings the put monery on the properity of Cape Tonw  the city turned Pirate so all the other player that go there with other  nationality  the most npc wont talk and give less option  Black Knight didnt like they getting less option and accused leo of cheater  and whatever.....  when the real cheater was MR inteprise_usa 2 weeks later afther heaven got cape Black Knight bidded zhigu interprise were kicked from Heaven for fighting with leo about glithes Interprisse  joine black knights there was real fight in the forums and in game about dupping racims  coments in game on public chat  and crap like that that pushed  Myth bidded zhigu  and war wich heaven was winning aganist black knight  than Heaven started  make their alliance  Black Knight too, Bk took oldsea dogs,  and turk guild dont remember the name  Heaven took Sea Hawks,  few other joined later  ect ect...
afther that many fights Heaven allaince  was winnign aganist  BK.... BK members disbande the guild Few Made Elite, few other joinde window maker other joined ressurection with Esiason some fight in public chat but not much action for while  Heaven allaince  smashed  bk allaiance, one of ther founder called Cedrik of SH    saw that the enemies dont want to fight  and made  famous Pirate guild called DrEAD,
DeathSkull joined and was the best diciple of cedrik than cedrik quited and DS became the most notorius pirate "the dad extortions".  

Than the merger become betenw   Dagama  and james_cook server.

in james_Cook there was2 player that were asskicking everything  TX_Xiaofei guild  a chinese  wich 2 member were kickin everyone in that server  Emikoh's guild disbanded Muci_Muci's too and irember Sarah_Jane too they were in low guilds
they Made -Wasabi- guild as muci told me he wanted to be Neutral nothing with TX_Xiaofei...

but fine  merge came  many glitches Myth Guild dissapear zhigu and cape tonw were free citys Heaven made guild called we wish and silverweide and tsunami called everyone from MYth to join there 0sky0 kamui_Neji  ect.ect. than there was another chinese guild E_Myth in that time they  decide to make Heaven as guild i rember the face  of GM when joined heaven and silverweide told him to mass the guild prosperity when she already used the point  he place a face like horribly  all that  dupped job was made by interprise_usa...

at start of new merge server TX_Xiaofei allied with chinese Xiaofei was gentle man Leo said but TX was arrogant Xiaofei for rl things quited  and let his char wich was close to get dragon armor in the hands of silverdemon and Aliluya TX turned aganist heaven when Tsunami  ans silverweide quitted  they gave leo 2 choices

1. You and all you ppl join my guild and  Tx Lead it  and the name of guild will be what you wish Leo ... but none  that is not chinese get  dragon equipments  or SW LTiger jewls.

2. You lead the guild but the name of guild will be whaterver tx want...  but none  that is not chinese get  dragon equipments  or SW LTiger jewls.

and leo choose none of this  TX went mad  and Promise we will pay for it TX allwied with ELite  windows maker another guld  apolonia they rulde server for while  they gave to elite zhigu wich was heaven city  apolonia took cape from heaven  Hanza droped  pants declare neutral  TX destroyed ressurection.

Wasabi with muci, emikoh and sarah_Jane joined Heaven allaince there were no siege for a while but much working as a team  in side of Heaven while  TX allaince  was breathing in the air  of glory and enjoy the victories a dn didnt research....

LeO was hiding with a charm that he was in golden armor while TX was in green
buca get his dragon armor only were 4 playe indragon armors Buca, Leo, TX, Xiaofei.

TX quilded let his  account in charge of _atila_ and dangi.

With all the Team work Heaven allaince beacame  from Asskickked to make the TX's  best diciple Nelee  take one decision  Disband the guild.
Muci, sarah_jane quited, many choose what was the best for em.

IF Leo  and buca didnt choose  the deal of share  and work like team with his allaince
TODAY JUGGS'S would not EXISIST....

this is my opinion of my History of Dagama  you want to flame go make your own history
but the true is this i choose what other wont choose, and they prefer quit the game, beside choose.  and not look Behind.

sorry English is not my best.

[ Last edited by LUIJO at 2011-10-9 09:33 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-02 16:32:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just to drop my 5 cents:
Hanza droped  pants declare neutral

We never did m8, we were threatened by TX with carpet bombin, and some of our leaders did consider going neutral, but some of us did stood up and we ALWAYS were on JUGGS side.

IF Leo  and buca didnt choose  the deal of share  and work like team with his allaince
TODAY JUGGS'S would not EXISIST....

Leo, Buca, Screamy aka "Gottie" and Essia, were moste influential pps in Juggs history imo.

PS. STTTTTTTTTTTTTEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS2. Sup with my HAZNA?
Glob out

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-03 20:31:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by globus68 at 2012-1-2 16:32
Leo, Buca, Screamy aka "Gottie" and Essia, were moste influential pps in Juggs history imo.

i understand they did their job.... but there is something else do you know TX him self offered LeO to merge Heaven with TX guild that was the deal:

1. LeO You and all you ppl join my guild and  Tx Lead it  and the name of guild will be what you wish Leo ... but none  that is not chinese get  dragon equipments  or SW LTiger jewls.

2. You lead the guild but the name of guild will be whaterver tx want...  but none  that is not chinese get  dragon equipments  or SW LTiger jewls.

this was the deal LeO choose none of this this 2 TX was offering so we understand that JUGG is JUGG cause of that option LeO and buca had to choosen before.
f02

GLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB now think about it m8:)
nothing much just killing nabditor anytime ihave chance in sea for he show some respectf02

[ Last edited by LUIJO at 2012-1-3 20:54 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-03 21:39:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

f37

feo, u forgot a lot of history from dagama

f37  

that is more like Dagama begining's f26

not complaning either flaming just mention it f26 but nice post bro f26

[ Last edited by MonaMaui at 2012-4-9 08:08 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-01-04 08:08:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by TIGOX at 2012-1-3 21:39
f37

feo, u forgot a lot of history from dagama

f37

that is more like Dagama begining's f26

not complaning either flaming just mention it f26 but nice post bro f ...

not forgot just just not goin to sit and make huge post  i prefer talk abou the begining how this started... cause alot goin to flame so i prefer stay away of it, i just want my karma:p

[ Last edited by MonaMaui at 2012-4-9 08:09 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-02-25 10:47:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I remember the way that DrEAD players used to play the game....always liked them...never joined them...good old times =]

Signature
Posted on 2012-02-25 13:21:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

I remember Sea hawks mostly --

And screamer--kensei -- and the whole test server bunch ..from first test server we did ..

Dread was a good time --but the time of Pirate guilds past when game updated into 3000 .00 swords and crap..

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2012-02-25 19:17:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Seahawks - Best Guild Everf28

Signature
Posted on 2012-02-28 16:03:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

seasparrows ehhh....

i remember cutthroats :) and well then when we formed The Order :D
alltho... i dont have a clue whats happening there now :D

t

Signature
Posted on 2012-04-07 06:51:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Old Sea Dogs lead the fight against Myth before they became Heaven. I know I was there, and still have leadership of the guild. My ship isnt named Old Sea Dog for nothing.

Signature