Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3359

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Zheng He] Returning player (10 year break) Quest item lost - Can not progress story line

[Copy link] 4/524

Posted on 2020-02-14 09:58:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, i am a returning player who stopped playing VCO when the professions system was first introduced.

I am progressing a few characters through the storyline and have become stuck.

http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=83&ctid=56409

The above guide is what i am using.

I have completed the number 84 mission - Entrapment
You are told to disguise your ship as a Trader, this means :
Buy 1 Trader good from trader, go to high seas off of Dakar, and destroy West Africa Pirate Ships , pick up any wreckage until you get the Eastern Chart.

Then to make space on the toon i deleted the chart after i spoke with the docker. I did not realise it was needed for the next mission.

85. Eastern Chart
Return the Eastern Chart to the MA officer you chose in #80. Use your log book and click the green

i can not abandon the quest or quit it, so i now can not progress, please can someone help or maybe advise on a way to fix it. 

Thanks in advance

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-14 11:44:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

dont start, server is down almost daily

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-14 16:05:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately if you can not get the ships to spawn there is no way to get one unless support is gracious enough to give you one. (I'd try it  and see if they will still spawn.)

You can TRY and contact support but don't expect it to get resolved soon...
usually its faster just to start a new toon.

Otherwise I do not recommend trying to play old old toons.  There have been to many updates and we can not insure they will act correctly with beginner quests.

Also new players get a bunch of helpful stuff and can level faster
check the beginner quest line guide for all the free stuff you get including lvl 10 ships, potions, and timed certificates to name a few.

New / Beginning Player Start and Quest Line Guide

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-15 16:10:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thinking more about this...
you have to attack a specially spawned ship to get the drop.

let me know if your teamed alts can get pulled into the special attack scene.
and/or if you have to enter line you might enter drifters scenes that others are already in.

Please let me know things you tried and how they turned out.. especially so I can update the guide if you are successful.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-18 19:56:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is great that the players are smart enough to find work arounds for the lack of support options and it also shows just how important this forum is as an asset for new and OLD players . Thank you to everyone who shares both new and old .

WE all respect the effort and feedback .

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org