Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3325

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Zheng He] [Solved] Help! The key of the pyramid-I can not pass

[Copy link] 10/201

Posted on 2018-10-28 08:03:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please, help. The task is written to find the key and enter the pyramid to pass the quest. He knocked out the key, entered - the task does not give up. What am I doing wrong? Or is this a game bug?

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-28 08:21:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a NPC close to entrance. Get a pyramid key and talk with him before enter the pyramid.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-28 08:29:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank! I passed the quest!

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-28 08:57:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a full Guide for the whole quest line including bugs and changes in the quests marked in red

check the guide section its the first topic i think

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-10-28 12:42:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a lot of good beginner information at the beginning of the Beginner quest line guide.
Even though you are a bit into the quest-line already, I suggest you read the info so you do not end up making common mistakes.

New Player Basic Game Information

Beginner quest lines are now broken into separate quest lines.  Do them in the following "order"
(it is suggested you jump around between some of the quest lines.  Such as do the 120 Knights vigil when you reach 120 in the middle of the beginner story line or do Voyagers times and daily quests when you need a break);

A lot of first time player information is included at the beginning of the Beginning Player Start and Quest line Guide

1)    2014 - New/ Beginning Player Start and Quest Line Guide
2)    2014 - 120 Knights Vigil Quest Line  
3)    2014 - 140 Knight's Vigil II Quest line Guide - (Free 140 equipment)
4)    2014 - Bimi, Atlantis, Storyline, Quests, Exploration Log, Rewards
5)    North Island - Profession Storyline / Exploration / Cards / Rewards
2014 - Voyagers Times Quests
Silk Route, Saint Andrews - Quanzhu Daily Quests
World Ocean/ Naval Intelligence & Industrial Quests (must be level 120 to do these quests)
2014 - Gonzalez in Barcelona; Free 140 Weapon

Instances you can do daily; see the instances part of the list of guides
Beginner instances; Crete (sea) Battlefield, Crete Maze copy (Instance), Straight of Gibraltar (Sea), Mallorca Instance, Madagascar Instance, Bombay Instance. - you will need the drops from these instances to refine/improve the stats of your equipment and they give a lot of experience/leveling points.

I also suggest you to the Daily Trade Task (Athens or Sanctum of memories) and Silk Route quest (Quanzhu) every day you play - you will need the trade point cards (TPC) to get refining items for your equipment (see Trade points Exchanger in Barcelona city)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-28 15:24:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ill start a new post so it doesnt get hidden in the comments:

I tried the valentines day quest from Seville
Valentine's Day Envoy (Daily Quests)

You are correct (good exp is given)... the delivering of that "love letter" gives 100,000,000 exp

I REALLY wish it did not give "rosebush"... wait wasn't that what we grew for the wedding bouquet.... its actually suppose to be Rose Rain .. anyway, will suggest you throw that and fireworks to the ground so you do not LAG out everyone in your area.
(not like most people would even know how to light the firework w/ flint u have to buy)

I do not know if there is a level requirement for that quest....
I will see if i have a alt under 120 and attempt it.

**EDIT**

My level 105 character can NOT take the quest.
My level 129 character CAN take the quest.
Probably have to be at least 120.

Because my suggestions above are for starting players under 100 I will not recommend the Valentines day quest...
However I will add it to the list of "when you reach level 120" suggested quests in the beginner quest line.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-28 16:37:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Arena quests...
I definitely never finished writing that guide back when i hit a leveling wall..
Arena Quests Guide

Ill have to add to it 

and just assume the levels you say are still true
60, 90, 120

- Ele

*edit*
I believe you are correct on arena levels... the very first quest in the text says other quests are level 90 and 120 at other npc.

***2nd EDIT***
I have updated the Arena Quests guide.. all quests are now listed.
10/28/2018

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-02 14:24:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Now there are quests for 140 weapons and jewelry?
Knigstv Vigil II Quest line - did not appear

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-02 14:34:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

What level are you?

the knight vigil 2 may not show until level 120 or maybe 140.

(guide says 140)

**edit**
just remembered that is why i have the Bimini/Atlantis quest listed between the 2 knights vigils (see below)...
use to be , and may still be you need to do a few Bimini quests to get enough experience to be able to do the 140 Knights vigil.... though I am not certain anymore.  About 2 years ago, they changed leveling amounts so that you reach 150 faster, and I have not tested it since the leveling change

**end edit**.

2014 - Lvl 140 Knights Vigil II Questline

The game voyage log does not differentiates between 1 and 2.. they have the same name.
"The Knights Vigil"

If you are below 140;
continue the beginner quest line and do daily quests from Athens/sanctum and do the valentines daily quest (Seville dock).  If you need money farm North sea instance on a double drop card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of first time player information is included at the beginning of the Beginning Player Start and Quest line Guide

1)    2014 - New/ Beginning Player Start and Quest Line Guide
2)    2014 - 120 Knights Vigil Quest Line  
3)    2014 - Bimi, Atlantis, Storyline, Quests, Exploration Log, Rewards
4)    2014 - 140 Knight's Vigil II Quest line Guide - (Free 140 equipment)
5)    North Island - Profession Storyline / Exploration / Cards / Rewards
2014 - Voyagers Times Quests
Silk Route, Saint Andrews - Quanzhu Daily Quests
World Ocean/ Naval Intelligence & Industrial Quests (must be level 120 to do these quests)
2014 - Gonzalez in Barcelona; Free 140 Weapon
2014 - Valentines Day Daily Quest & Quest Line
2018 - Arena Quests

Instances you can do daily; see the instances part of the list of guides
Beginner instances; Crete (sea) Battlefield, Crete Maze copy (Instance), Straight of Gibraltar (Sea), Mallorca Instance, Madagascar Instance, Bombay Instance. - you will need the drops from these instances to refine/improve the stats of your equipment and they give a lot of experience/leveling points.

I also suggest you to the daily trade task (Athens or Sanctum of memories) every day you play - you will need the trade point cards (TPC) to get refining items for your equipment (see Trade points Exchanger in Barcelona city)

The daily Valentines task give a high amount of experience for very little work.  Do it daily.
At level 60 you can do the low level arena quests and they give good experience as well.

Make money by farming the cannon and figureheads in North Sea instance (use double drop card when possible).... Until you are strong enough to farm Hurricane Island Cave instance (farm cannon operator jewelry)

If you can get someone to help you kill the Rampant Pirates in London Suburbs, do the daily task  "Request; Supply Officers Request" (level 1 to take quests) from the NPC on London Upper dock (next to the mid-summer event envoy).
Keep all items from that quest; You will need the items from that quest in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See the list of guides for all the stuff you can do

2017 List of Guides

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-03 00:00:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm 144 levels. Part 1 is completed, the second has not appeared and that's it.

Signature