Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3337

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Zheng He] Help! Cant collect "graceful jasmine herb"

[Copy link] 5/746

Posted on 2018-07-21 00:44:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

i'm new and im on s storyline quest,at part collect  "graceful jasmine herb" i cant collect them not only the  graceful jasmine herb but all other hemp. what am i doing wrong?
 i throw out my hoe then click on it so i picked it up but click on  graceful jasmine herb nothing happen !!

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-21 08:27:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

go to skill tutor and click on stunts, then click planting and upgrade stunt that allows you to pick up higher level plants

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2018-07-21 10:47:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

first check to see you have the system set so you can pick up heavy items:

alt+x (anchor top left) >> interface's
"pick up tab"

make sure all you boxes are unchecked except the very last one
especially the "don't pick up items that are heavy" - make sure it is UN-checked.

2) if that is set ok, then check your load and make sure you have open spaces open in all tabs of your character and ship screens (ctrl + c and ctrl + z tabs).

Ctrl+C (icon of a person in ships wheel) >> MOUSE OVER red bar at bottom
it will show what load you have / maximum load.

We have had this question before and it always happens at the jasmine herb...
we never get a reply back so we dont know which action actually fixes it but I think its the pick up heavy items...

No , I can't explain why you were able to throw away a hoe and then pick it back up (if it is the heavy items check box), ..... the game has its quirks... maybe the check box only effects animal drops and items meant to be picked up off the ground - not npc bought..  no idea really.

Though, if there are no open spaces in the articles and items tabs of your character... it probably wont pick up the plant.
the seeds of the plant go to your items slots and the plant itself goes to the articles tab.
seeds weigh 0.10 each and plants weigh 0.5 each... so it can add up.

To save on load - sell items back to an npc and make some coin!
sell back the weapons and jewelry that you no longer need or items you pick up in the suburbs (like plants, seeds and animal drop items).
Check the beginner quest line guide; "Making money while you do the quest line"
(near bottom of 2nd post)
2016 - New / Beginning Player Start and Quest Line Guide

To get more spaces "buy" "enlarge bag" or "enlarge cabin" from the trade point exchanger in Barcelona.
You can get free trade points this/every Sunday by doing the (stay online 1 hour after signing up) "FREE LUNCH"
http://vc.igg.com/event/freelunch/

To get more load capacity (ie. to carry more weight); also at the trade points exchanger in Barcelona city buy "spinach meals"

You get 5 spinach meals, 2 character slot openers, and 2 ship slot openers if you do the Barcelona map quests... which is suggested after you finish the 2 knights vigils quest lines so you can get the free 2nd 140 weapon.. so maybe do not fully max the load capacity... depends if you mind tossing them away.

Also go to the free gear giver in Seville upper city and get some FREE slot openers there. (1 ship cabin slot opener, 1 character slot opener, and a lethe tool - given at profession levels 30, 60, 90. 120)

Gonzales in Barcelona; Free 140 Weapon

Free Gift Giver & Free Gear Giver

You also get some free slot openers with World ocean and Storm voyage points (@10,000 points you get  10)  but to be honest I needed them LONG before I got them from the 2 point systems.

World Ocean - Exploration / Cards / Rewards

Storm Voyage - Exploration / Cards / Rewards

oh and you can get these items ( "enlarge bag" or "enlarge cabin" and "spinach meal" ) in the regular item mall (real life money) as well.  Voyage Century Item Mall link

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-21 20:28:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried today to do story line quest on alts and as usual I am having trouble , I need keep guides open for them as I play or it is a waste . Most times if you can"t pick up quest items it is because you have loaded up one or more inventory spaces . Always when doing a quest , leave space in every line of slots . It may not make sense but get used to that.

Signature
http://voyagecentury.fandom.com

http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2018-07-23 22:31:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your help guys. i found out why!!!! its becoz my network delay was 633ms.....! but i got another problem .is this game have limited of multip character login or not? i playing with 2 character atm . i create another 1 but cant log in. it keep popping inexit account. but i already regist and active my new account....or maybe becoz of 633ms again? i can login vcforum with that account that means my account info was correct!

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-24 12:23:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

As Funofking says in another thread...
the system has a bug right now
try by creating another account or contact support
(probably faster to create new accounts)

7/24/2018

Fok's comment here

- Ele

Signature