Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3329

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Zheng He] server pop

[Copy link] 12/2294

Posted on 2018-06-15 10:15:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

back in game after 2 years and i see the server is dead, what happened my old giuld bootyhunters players, are they all retired?

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2018-06-15 11:05:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

welcome back.
I don't know where r they ,may be they start a new voyage in other server or in real life .and they will come back to the port someday.

I suggest  you to collect enough general cards in a dead server. then go to MMP or columbus.

there r many captains there .but it's very very hard to collect the card there.

so many captains transfered to dead server to collect .

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-15 11:09:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Of course ,u can prepare enough material for your friend who come back later.

You back? r u hungry?

I have some food for you

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-15 12:22:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dead server for at least another 5 months, instead of making jokes FOK why not starting to think in offering a transfer window free of credits for those who stayed behing in those servers??

Maybe that way instead of needing a merging tool you could simply give the chance to the half a dozen souls who stayed behind to still be engaged with the game...

Signature
Old player same drive
Posted on 2018-06-15 12:23:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

welcome back to the Game...

i dont wanna disagree with the Administrator's Suggestion    so farming at dead server not sound to bad...

but also start new char ( if you away for long time and no high IM value items left on char) on new server might be an option...

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-06-15 12:24:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well with credits not being able to get from forum anymore transfers should be cheaper, because now is only in IM and you get none if you buy hot sale items. So really kinda hard to get that now.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-15 12:39:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

My point of view is that if they could offer a extended window of time for character transfer, free of credits and then get to close dead servers, improving the ones which are played by majority of players… maybe then they could re route their servers to better connections rates, better surveillance on the farming of alts and other exploits… or they can leave everything like current and wait another 12 years for something to happen.

Signature
Old player same drive
Posted on 2018-06-16 00:23:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

my char is 162 with 155 gear, was high IM user before, not starting new char, not even if i was paid $1m lol.

i do have 22k credits from IM purchases.

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2018-06-16 13:02:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately you just missed the server transfer event.
They only have 2 per year (the last few years).
Next one will probably not be until end of November/ December.
Though there is always the 1000 IM transfer option.

To transfer when it is not an event:
Send a email and get a ticket from the Service Center.
Include the following information;
account name, character name, current server, and  target server - for each character you want to transfer.
(you can have up to 4 characters per account on a server)
(there needs to be an open slot - at dock start/select character screen on that account/server in order to transfer)
http://service.sns.us.browsergame.com/tickets.php?gid=5

It will cost 1,000 IM points for each character transferred  (we have been told by players - they have you purchase 1,000 special services packs and that pre-purchase of the packs, before sending the email to support, seems to be ok).

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-13 04:17:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

HELP im just returing to the game my char is a duke named Fain on the zheng he server is it worth it is this game dead? id love to sail my battleship again

Signature