Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3277

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Zheng He] Inexistent Account ....

[Copy link] 4/177

Posted on 2017-12-07 03:09:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can't log me in...

i want to Switch from Bounty bay to Voyage Century...

but i can't log me in ... i have the game activated but it doesnt work...

error message: Inexistent account informations bla bla...

can anyone help me?

Signature
Swiss Player from BBO ...
Posted on 2017-12-07 06:56:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

you didn't try logging in with your bbo account did you?

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2017-12-07 07:16:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

BBO not same as VCO

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-12-07 11:19:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

to answer it simple, you cant use your BBO account to login in VCO.
and there is no way to transfer it.
if you wanna play create a new account.

Signature
Posted on 2017-12-07 13:43:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

well if he created an account with the same game name and same password ...
maybe that is what he meant? as he said he activated it...

This game just does that on occasion... if you did create a new account (you are probably using it to type here in the forums)... and the new account just will not let you into the game;
just get another email address from somewhere and create another account.
we have reports of people not being able to log in on some newly created accounts and its RANDOM so they are not going to fix it.  (we in the forums have no idea what is actually causing the problem)

So you know...
VCO (Voyage Century Online) aka. VC (Voyage Century) is run by a company called IGG (I Got Games).
They purchase the rights to run the game and modify it to a certain extent from Snail games.. IGG has the rights to run the game in the USA (possibly all North America).
The servers are located in California USA.

BB0 is run by Snail Games (But it use to be run with rights purchased by Frogster then another company (Gameforge??) and run on servers in Western Europe)

Another version is run by another company in Central/ Eastern Europe... sorry I don't know the exact name of the game or company because I can not read Cyrillic (letters/language).

There was another version run in South America for a short while it was called Magnifica Adventura and run by Vibrant games(?).  It is CLOSED.

and then there is the Chinese version which was the original that is (still) run by Snail games in China.  And no, I don't know the exact name of the Chinese version as I don't read Chinese... but can tell its run by snail as their logo is all over the website.

your confusion may come from the fact both Snail Games and IGG games are Chinese companies and they both have a presence/location/regional offices in the USA.

But they are totally different companies.

IGG (main business location) is Fuzhou, Fujian China
The VCO game servers and office of the people who run them are in Freemont California USA (aka. silicon valley near San Francisco).

Snail games is probably based in Suzhou, Jiangsu, China  (Location NOT Certain, but Suzhou is part of snails name)  their USA location is in Culver City, California USA (Aka. Los Angeles - silicon BEACH)

-Ele

Signature
Christmas Day
Monday, December 25, 2017