Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3294

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Voyage Times Quest?

[Copy link] 2/648

Posted on 2017-10-28 20:47:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

I ran to Accra, got scorpion venom.  The quest says to "then give it to me."  Who is "me"?

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-29 06:02:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guide:
2014 - Voyagers times tasks

I do not think that is a voyagers times task... all those tasks are "turned into"/ submitted to the book itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
you may be doing an old hamburg merchant quest:
(so turn quest into Hamburg merchant)

2012 - Merchant (Trader) Quest Guide

Scorpion Poison Research (Hamburg)
Purchasing level >=4
(time limit; two months in game =  real time day)

Requires => 300 × Scorpion Poison | [35] | [10,500] | [Accra, Luanda]

Total Weight = 10,500

Reward => Eloquence exp 3,000,000 | Silver coins 1,500,000 | Reputation 300 | Amity with Roman Empire 8 | secondary healing potion drawing | Raises Structure (no amount stated in chat - I forgot to look ) | Raises Profession/Vocation (no amount stated in chat - I forgot to look )

----------------------------------------------

- Ele

Guess I should note; the old merchant, master of alliance and warrior guild quests really are not worth the trouble... they are so old they do not give much profession experience if any at all. Just clear / do the ones that you have open and dont start anymore.

If you need eloquence, buy a ability reward gold and take eloquence to 100 immediately, or work your way up to and do do the knights vigil 2 quest line - you get a free eloquence book that takes you to 100.
or
Do the daily trade quest from Athens or sanctum (Seville) quest giver... and do trade trend trading in general.

If you need drawings... I believe you can buy them all in Seville (Alchemist) or for voyage vouchers (Voucher Exchange , Seville)

Signature
Posted on 2017-11-01 10:01:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

You are correct that in a Voyager's Times quest, you submit it to the book--I had completely forgotten about that!

Signature