Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3277

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Zheng He] Destroy quest item

[Copy link] 3/866

Posted on 2015-10-26 10:23:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I picked up a quest and abandoned but kept the item im goods cabin and I can not destroy it , I tried to pick up the quest again and complete it but still was one of the items . How do I abandon it?
the item is Grandmother's keepsake

Signature
Posted on 2015-10-26 17:08:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can put the item in a warehouse, then transfer the warehouse to another city.  That will destroy any items in that warehouse.  I believe that you have to have 3 warehouses open for this to work.  And make sure that there isn't anything in the transferred warehouse that you want to keep.

Signature
Formerly known as HHSDAD
Posted on 2017-02-08 19:34:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Grandmother's Keepsake cannot be put in warehouse, and cannot be sold or abandoned.
If you abandon the quest you can't get it back to try to complete it and get rid of the item that way.

Signature
Posted on 2017-02-09 08:51:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

will pirates attack you for it?  maybe they will take it?

this is the keepsake from bead quest yes?

116. Quanzhou: Help the Old Woman
Accepting conditions: Your sea battle should over level 71. And any of the following sills, falchion, sword, axe and shooting should over level 71.

Task info: Did you see Granny Lee at the port? I've heard that she is very worried, because her son has been sailing on the sea for business for5years. Can you help her?

Requirement: Bring your keepsake and find Mrs. Li. Go to Malacca to get information about Chen wen ting and destroy five Ryuku Islands Tiger Armed Ships. Then go back to Mrs. Li, if you tell her his son is doing business and give her 100000 silver coins, you can get a Filial Piety Bead from the emperor. If you tell her son was killed, you can get the reward, but not the Filial Piety Bead.

Reward: passport to Congo forest, reputation +500, sea battle +200000, silver coins +100000, amity with Ming Dynasty +15
Major General Gun Drawing
Filial Piety Bead

- ele

Signature
Christmas Eve
Monday, December 25, 2017