Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3228

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Zheng He] Lost Figure head

[Copy link] 4/948

Posted on 2015-05-30 14:10:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, it's been 2 weeks since I lost my figure head after using Figurehead refinement tool and still nothing. No word or email from IGG support. It look like I do have grounds to sue the company, for violating their own user agremment. IGG is responsible for glitch items that are given as rewards, like the Figurehead refinement tool from StormVoyage points. IGG has 1 more week to respond, other wise they can explain all to my lawyer.  Any one wanting to join a class active suit aginst IGG, just contact me.

Signature
Posted on 2015-05-30 14:17:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good luck ! :D

Signature
Posted on 2015-05-31 08:43:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ray you will have to abide by Singapore's Court Laws read the fine text on the EULA. If you can get lawyer + translator court fees etc will you really be ahead? Only for a crappy figurehead?

Signature
Dagama server
MGK main
Fettywap alt
Tydollasign alt
Hip hop nation haha
Posted on 2015-06-02 06:36:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

there is an X ammount of uses of the FH refine tool, when u reach that number it says it might destroy if u keep trying, u did that??

Signature
Posted on 2015-06-02 15:13:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem is that the Figurehead Refinement Tools that you get with exploration points show more fails on your FigureHead, but they don't actually give you the fails that it shows. So when you use those it destroys your Figurehead without warning. This is a game system error and needs to be corrected immediately. The people who have lost their Figureheads in this manner need to have the Figurehead restored to them and then the problem about the Figurehead Refinement Tools needs to be fixed. Hopefully it won't be another case of ignoring the problem and then saying that it has been too long ago to restore and fix it.

Signature