Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 3277

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Zheng He] Sewing!

[Copy link] 7/1284

Posted on 2014-06-17 16:30:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry if not in correct place but finally i'm pissed!

I have a drawing, I have needed lvl cloth, I have looked upon all guides and helps and there is written that I have necessary skill for item and still having that f***** green s*** telling that i'm not able to make the Item! Is that a bug or is that I have spent 6 hours for nothing???????? I'm talking about 1st level Clothing more precisely Female Sailor hat'.

Link to guide of needed skill lvl materials and drawings - https://vc.igg.com/getting/index.php?ac=5&aid=1080

Signature
Posted on 2014-06-17 16:55:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

These days to make equipment, FH's, Shields, Clothing, swords, guns, etc, etc, you must spend a profession point to be able to produce the item.

Signature
Posted on 2014-06-17 18:06:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by WORM525 at 2014-6-17 17:55
These days to make equipment, FH's, Shields, Clothing, swords, guns, etc, etc, you must spend a profession point to be able to produce the item.

Under Profession Skills Point set to Textile Knowledge......... 6 hours for nothing till I'll get Points for Loricae Production and Helmet Production.

Problem Solved! Please Close Topic!

[ Last edited by MKRAUKLIS at 2014-6-17 19:20 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-06-17 18:19:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

You shouldn't need to use professional skill points to create level 1 clothing. <-- THIS IS NO LONGER THE CASE SINCE THE UPDATE. Sorry for the bad info.

Have you learnt the drawing? That is, have you right clicked on the drawing?

[ Last edited by HHSDAD at 2014-6-26 15:24 ]

Signature
Formerly known as HHSDAD
Posted on 2014-06-17 18:22:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Original posted by HHSDAD at 2014-6-17 19:19
You shouldn't need to use professional skill points to create level 1 clothing.

Have you learnt the drawing? That is, have you right clicked on the drawing?

Heh Too late for that Have spent first I got on Textile knowledge!

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-11 17:12:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

>you must spend a profession point to be able to produce the item.

What profession point?  Where?

Signature
IGG solved mine by having me run the game as admministrator--the kicker is that I am the admin on this computer!
Posted on 2017-04-11 17:13:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

>Have you learnt the drawing? That is, have you right clicked on the drawing?

Yes, still can't make any lvl 1 clothing.

Signature
IGG solved mine by having me run the game as admministrator--the kicker is that I am the admin on this computer!
Posted on 2017-04-12 01:36:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you buy the sewing skill at the skill tutor (inside the city gate)
click ctrl+c > skill tab to verify that you have learned the skill (it will say "sewi..." in the right column 2nd from bottom)
when you clicked the drawing, did it disappear?
do you have a sewing kit equipped on your character (goes in a jewelry badge spot)?
are you standing still?
do you have the cloth on your character (not sure if in the ship works)?
Are you NOT clicked on any NPC?  take a step away from npcs after talking.
Check white chat for any messages.. perhaps you just failed and didn't notice there are less materials?
When you open up the sewing compose interface; ie you click: ctrl+a >>interaction tab >> sewing icon (picture of a hand holding a needle) ...does the option of Female sailor hat show under the "common clothes" (click to expand list) list. that is where you first must select what you want to make then click "compound" to compose it.

I am honestly not sure if you need a profession point toward sewing for OLD STYLE clothing production ( drawings Sold at item seller and matching named items may still be able to be bought at item seller) ... i would have to experiment.

However, there is really no use for any uniform under 120 or 130 even..... you get them free when you do the beginner quest line and knights vigil quest lines.
None of the old style or anything under 130 can be upgraded... if for some reason you want an old style just buy it from the Tailor/item seller.... but i dont recommenced filling up you spaces with useless stuff/ uniforms.

**I noted you wanted a hat... just kill sheep and bellwether for 20 min while emptying out your equipment slots of what you dont want every so often eventually a hat for your profession and "sex"  will drop... and maybe you can just sell your extra picked up stuff for coin at docker, shipyard boss, tailor, blacksmith ... just drag item to npc interface.
***you will get a level 35 hat/helmet when you do #38 in the beginner quest line, level 45 helmet doing # 57 in beginner quest line, 120 helmet in knights vigil quest #5, 140 helmet in knights vigil 2 quest line #2.

If you have an old character, and can not do the quest lines; it is best to make a new character as you can level to 120+ in a weekend or less and you get a lot of free stuff.

- Ele

Signature
Christmas Eve
Monday, December 25, 2017