Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 269637

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Discussion] Server Transfer request! - FOK announces server merge - scroll down

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/3489

Posted on 2019-11-20 10:10:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

i just made a list of names which came to my mind within 5minutes.....

list was 32 players long not including super weak 148 gear players and also not including alts

Name calling not allowed though in forum and also why should i list you the active players lol.

You just wanna terrorize everyone and make it impossible to leave to a friendly server, so ofc you try everything to make look every server dead and unfair as hell...

Btw talking about farming how about you start fight for closing the Labrinton BG which gets farmed by same 4-10players since years? ;) (in 1vs1 against their own alts)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-11-20 10:26:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

LOL friendly server hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

MMP is friendly server in this situation

2 Examples for that argument: On columbos many time got killed in Jamestown(rockman spawn) or in NA on Pirate spawn... on Mmp every1 friendly and share even oppostie alliances :) 

second example: one particulary person that is super strong on sea get's into crete event and goes to offshore then he there camps all noobs but he let's his guildmates pass, it's called fully controlling event and terrorizing weak players. i saw that atleast 10 times in a row then i stopped playing crete because what is the point when i don't get any boxes because can't get a kill on sea and can't pass to land and can't submit resource ? Can generate you list of 20+ players that would confirm this right now so don't even try lying ppl :)

Here(MMP) always we play for 50 min hard and have fun every even noob players get pass to land and have fun. That what events are for to have fun ! and then we let the attacking side wins( and if you didn't notice then the next crete attackign side is defending and that way ppl always switch) and by that way every1 have same average rewards and we all have fun playing it :)

and also TO ALL PPL READING LOOK !! 
I ASKED SIMPLE QUESTION DO you ... ppl have own cities ? 
NO RESPONSE... which means it is true that they farm hard 

That just implies even more that it is true that you're just a lot of selfish people.
Please tell me how a new player would do anything on columbos ? 
No one is helping any1 there just ppl looking how to exploit others and farm :)

Regarding Labrinton i fully agree if you see other thread i was the first persone to response that it should be removed and put palenqua because it is not fair :) and how i know you talking about ppl farming it you are one of those ppl a bit hypocrite right there

EDIT : Regarding the crete situation we were fully neutral guild so that is pure fact that the particular persone is just a selfish di*k

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-20 11:06:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

"one particulary person that is super strong on sea get's into crete event and goes to offshore then he there camps all noobs but he let's his guildmates pass"

thats what you said earlier about selfish ppl on Columbus, now you saying:

"no i don't fight DD because he dosn't fight me he's not a farmer like some of ppl on columbos."

So DD is an awesome guy cause he let u pass and just kill other ppl and  that Columbus guy is a farmer cause he kill u and did let some other pass?

Man you are just a super funny meme :D

Btw in fact sea player not let anyone pass anymore until they die once or short before end so that everyone get reward.... i already had to die 10+ times just to hit flag once even though im in same ally , but good that you know how it works on Columbus and didnt quit after 10 cretes :D

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-20 11:35:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha you give elites hahahahaha
i bought 50 of them from you for 50kk ea don't lie LOL
 i almost died from laughing how you lie on forum straight hahahahah

The point is and every1 can clearly see it, you're defending the servers not get merged only because it benefits you... it would benefit every1 from columbos and mmp to get servers merged but you crying because you wouldn't be in control.

Tirany is you 4 having 5 cities or so and if some1 joins you're alliance he dosn't get shit...
and if he is in opposite alliance then he dosn't get rewards in crete etc... because you personaly target other ppl(even if they are neutral) and letting your players pass
Don't act like it's not happening been there done that saw with my own eyes(can make a list of 20+ players confirming this) that johnny not letting me pass(neutral) and letting he's alt and nastazia pass and farm flag.
if you're all fair then kill you're teamates also dude, crete is NOT alliance vs alliance it is pvp event team one vs team two that is the way it is played on mmp 
i kill my own guildies own friends if they are opposite side and they don't cry like little bitches like you do on mmp it is pvp event not alliance vs alliance read the description of the event smarty !

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-20 11:51:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

before this gets closed for the Love of God can we have more details fok? 
How this will go?
Is 4 the limit we can take whit us as chars ?
cause i have more than 4 chars for sure 

when  it will go down?next week?next month?next year?

thank you

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-20 12:09:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Enjoy until FoK is back from Lords Mobile

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-20 14:39:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-20 16:51:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I remember not long ago I saw a post when FOK was talking about merge tool as being bugged or broken , in any case, something was not going right. Now one of a sudden he want to merge and test. I ain`t like how this test merge sound like for very simple proven facts.
You are aware of sooooo many bugs and there is a red thread with a lot of current bugs which are not fixed. One of a sudden you leave all aside and merge tool is fixed but you make a test server....bruh.....
Not wanna be rude , but i hope merge tool is not english , otherwise will be hard for you to work with it

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2019-11-20 16:52:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

To johnny and korti :

All you talk is about yourself in your posts, my intention was not to attack any of you, you were just a clear example of farmers and that you will cry about servers not get merged because you would lose easy control of non populated server. 

We left dagama because server died. so whatever you think you know you don't

You two together gave 0 valid reasons why servers shouldn't be merged. I gave many why they should and i'm able to give many more. Throughout the day i talked with 10+ ppl about this topic they all read all of this and didn't find single soul in the game that dosn't think servers should be merged everyone said yes without hesitation.

This is topic about server mergering. You two clearly can't coprehend critics and as soon somebody says anything that is not in your favor you start raging and get triggered. Every post you post is just another proof that you're truly selfish and thinking only about yourself and not community as a whole.

Signature
Posted on 2019-11-20 17:10:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

you act like you care about the columbus players, but you do not. You acting selfish yourself thinking others get stuff they dont deserve and doing bad stuff. Columbus is a chilled place for players who are tired of specific ppl on some servers. Everyone can have a chill here without ppl doing strange stuff all the time (not gonna start lists of dumb things which not happen in columbus now).

Also if ppl feel not good on Columbus (e.g. server is dead or so) they can leave any time or atleast every few months with transfer event and people are doing that from time to time. The rest is enjoying the peace. If players dont have a server for noobs/ for players who want to have their peace they will leave which is bad for the community ;)

Also if you have an old PvP addicted player back on a PvP server you really think he will play without pvping everything that is moving and not his ally? Keep on dreaming ^^

Signature