Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 272763

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Please report new Jiawu version in game Information/ Items here

[Copy link] 6/2232

Posted on 2018-11-20 16:37:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please add any information about new items here.

if it is a super long post/ lots of pictures/ new guide;  feel free to make it a separate post so it can be made in to a new guide as soon as possible.

this will be a collection thread of any little bits of new info we get.

Thanks for you help ahead of time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the 3 links that do not work yet as of 04:00 GMT Wednesday, November 21, 2018

• [The_Epic_of_Jiaw]other   http://vc.igg.com/news/9199/other.html

• [The_Epic_of_Jiaw]jiawu_bay   http://vc.igg.com/news/9195/jiawu_bay.html

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-20 16:38:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

From DSOFA

From what we can tell, we will get: (Information from our test server)

**This is test server information, all items and information talked about in this post are NOT GUARANTEED to be in actual Patch**

- Small sea skill re-balance for certain professions
- New sea stats (work similar to reaction and willpower on land)
- Jiawu Bay instance with a couple of daily tasks related to them
- Jiawu Bay exploration
- Level 160+ sea gear
- Sea gear promotions
- Sea gear forging with Luminous Pearls
- Seville Golden Tower levels 71-80
- Small rework of wedding buffs
- Flags (a new item that go between hat and necklace), still unclear how to obtain one, possibly trough BG's
- New gear upgrading NPC in seville port (has slightly lower prices for gear up to inquisitor)

Flag NPC only has 3 flags for land, 3 for sea. There are two timed flags at municial ministers that last for 7 days (the one currently equipped on right).

**Edit 2**

Its still unclear how the flags will be obtainable. fun mentioned something about battlegrounds, so we can assume they will be obtainable trough petro and labrinton, but don't hold my word.

Flags also have no stats and there's a sort of an upgrade interface at which you spend gold ingots to add stats. So you can chose whether you'd like defensive or offensive stats.

Flag interface is there, mentions something about battlefield honor, but no idea how will honor be available yet, its up to the IGG I guess.

*edit*
Flag NPC stands to left of Daily Instance Quests Giver in Sanctum.

The first flag (infantry or Gunner) requires; 5 Battlefield honor + 12 Gold Ingots
the 2nd flags (Guardsman &Sailor) require ; 1 Flag exchange Medal
the 3rd flags (Warrior & Chief) require; 2 Flag exchange Medals

No idea where to get Medals or what type of battlefield honor is needed.
No idea at what level or rank the flags become available, but DSOFA's picture shows 150 and 170 needed.
(my test characters are stuck at prof level 68 & 69)  - Ele

New sea stats

Sea skill re-balance

Sea gear promotions and forges

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-20 16:40:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

originally I had a copy of china server info about flags given by Hacker007 posted here...

because we dont want any confusion with patches (china is years ahead of us in patches)... i have deleted the info.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-21 13:44:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

AB has a new sea skill tree... your sea battle points will be reset to be re-used.

the top left 2 skills are

the top middle 2 skills are:

i can add more if asked.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-21 18:13:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

For our version of the game (November 21 v.0.137)... the new beginner quest line that was in the test server has been replaced with the same old beginner quest line we had before.

The new quest-line was just too bugged; they had tried to remove the requirement to join a merchant alliance but the quest-line bugged and disappeared (in test server) when you got to the quest where you needed to visit your merchant alliance.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-22 02:49:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Welking ring as of now needs 170 prof level to be equipted

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-22 14:22:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

When Petro fortress started the new icon at bottom got a square frame around it and the button for Petro said "participate" and was blinking.

click on Petro or Labintron and you can join them...

The 2 Chinese character "battlefields" are not accessible and will not become accessible.
DSOFA said;
Its not part of the game. I reported that (in test server) and he (FOK) said not a serious bug.

From experience... interpreting that into meaningful words...
THAT means he (FOK) is not going to remove or fix it.

- Ele

pull-down screen and one of the Chinese interfaces for reference only

Signature