Voyage Online Today: 11    Total Posts: 264916

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] "Account not exsist"; can't get in game with new account

[Copy link] 4/1142

Posted on 2018-06-20 07:30:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello everyone returning player and i cant log in because when i try it says inexsistant account or passwrod is wrong no idea why it is not working

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-20 10:48:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe http://vc.igg.com/event/reactivate/index.php

or maybe you are banned....
or maybe it's stolen....
Could be lot's of things, best to ask Fok on the support tickets.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-20 15:53:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

pretty much what he said....
 but here more in depth: when you have problems logging in to old / prior working accounts.;

A) Make sure you activate your account, both old or new accounts! (Log onto website with account that is not working after you click this link - double check account name in brown box top left is broken account name).
http://vc.igg.com/event/reactivate/index.php

B) Make sure the game is activated; (it's a rather old page... not easy to find let us know if activation buttons still work): (Log onto linked web page with account that is not working after you click this link -there is a log off button or "sign in" depending on which page it takes you to..... you will have to re-paste address from below after signing in). 

To double check which account you are logged onto click the "account management" link - account name is at top right... then click the back/back one page button on your browser.
http://www.igg.com/member/actigame.php

***CAUTION***
For  A and B it is possible to be logged onto a different account here in the forum and be logged onto other accounts on either of these linked pages... so double check which account is logged in so you are certain you are looking at your broken account's information and not your main or other account's information.

------------------

For existing accounts / accounts that have logged in to the game at least 1 time before ;
1. Are you using a non standard English keyboard and what OS language are you using?
2. Can you login by inputting your username and password using the on-screen keyboard provided by the game?

3. Type carefully; I have noticed capital letters do not matter in your account name (game log in only).  But they DO matter in your password.

-------------------------

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-24 08:35:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello sorry for dig up this thread! but i cant log in too! here is my situation, i already in game with my main character and i decide to create another one, and after doing stuff like verified email, active game, tried to change password to simple one! but still cant log in as it say inexistent account!

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-24 09:10:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

create a new account,
IGG register system ran bug some days ago. some accounts r bug.
or contact service center for help.

Signature